What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Would you like to see Ryman Premier Division football live on tv ??Petition !!!

TheSaint

Juniors
And can we start a petition to get the League of Wales shown prime time instead of 60 Minutes. Go Barry Town!

Gav-bt

Juniors
We have far too much football as it is. If anything, I'd like to see less dribbleball on our screens.

What about a petition to get the Superleague Show to get national coverage?

BBC's Super League show could be shown quite easily throughout the UK by getting the BBC to make BBC North available on Digital tv......both terrestrail and satellite.
There isn't tooooooooooo much football or rugby league or tv....the more there is the better the selection........nobody has to nor can watch it all.I don't want to see Manchester United, Liverpool and St.Helens RLFC ...........I want to see Fulham,Harrow Borough and the London Broncos RLFC.
As for the Welsh League.....well why not thee are aleast three Welsh channels why can't one of them show games from the League of Wales.........YOU don't have to watch them.I WOULD like to watch RYMAN LEAGUE PREMIER DIVISION matches on my tv.
In the mean time if anyone is interested my son Alex took 10 photos at the Harrow Borough FC v Braintree Town match @ Earlsmead today (saturday 31st August 2002).
Would anyone like to see them ????????
Ten photos taken during the Ryman League Premier Division match between Harrow Boro Fc and Braintree Town on saturday 31st August 2002 are now available.
http://groups.msn.com/SantaEulaliaRugbyLeagueClub/messageboard.msnw?pgmarket=en-au

<table class=List cellspacing=0 cellpadding=5 width="100%" border=0> <tbody> <tr class=ThmBgAlternate height=30> <td width=116> <table cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 width=116 border=0> <tbody> <tr> <td align=middle width=116 background=http://sc.communities.msn.com/themes/R9c/pby/img/pa/album.gif height=114> </td></tr> <tr> <td>
c.gif
</td></tr></tbody></table></td> <td valign=top>SL.IX London 22 WiganWarriors 26
London Broncos 22 Wigan Warriors 26 This was the last home game of Super League IX. Well we have renewed our season tickets for Super League X.....HAVE YOU ? </td> <td valign=top>14/09/2004
180Photos
&lt;NOBR> London22_Wigan26&lt;/NOBR>
</td> <td valign=top align=left> AddPhotos
Settings
<a target=_top title="Remove this album from the group.">
bullet.gif
Delete
</a></td></tr> <tr class=ThmBgStandard height=30> <td width=116> <table cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 width=116 border=0> <tbody> <tr> <td>
c.gif
</td></tr> <tr> <td align=middle width=116 background=http://sc.communities.msn.com/themes/R9c/pby/img/pa/album.gif height=114> </td></tr> <tr> <td>
c.gif
</td></tr></tbody></table></td> <td valign=top>SL.IX_Broncos 16 Wildcats 24
After this game the league table looks just a little scary.Castleford Tigers need to take 5 or 6 points from their last 3 games to overtake the Broncos although the Broncos can achieve saftely by beating 1 from Bradford,Leeds or Wigan.</td> <td valign=top>30/08/2004
112Photos
&lt;NOBR> Broncos16Wildcats24&lt;/NOBR>
Settings
bullet.gif
Delete
</a></td></tr></tbody></table>

<table class=List cellspacing=0 cellpadding=5 width="100%" border=0> <tbody> <tr class=ThmBgAlternate height=30> <td width=116> <table cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 width=116 border=0> <tbody> <tr> <td align=middle width=116 background=http://sc.communities.msn.com/themes/R9c/pby/img/pa/album.gif height=114> </td></tr> <tr> <td>
c.gif
</td></tr></tbody></table></td> <td valign=top>FACup Harrow 0 Flackwell Heath 1
FA Cup 3rd Qualifying Round.Harrow Borough Fc 0 Flackwell Heath Fc 1.Harrow Borough Fc crashed out of the FA Cup beaten 0-1 at Earlsmead by Flackwell Heath Fc of the Ryman League Division 2. Cough....major cup upset.</td> <td valign=top>17/10/2004
149Photos
&lt;NOBR> Hotmail__Ian&lt;/NOBR>
Settings
bullet.gif
Delete
</a></td></tr></tbody></table>