What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wouldn't it be nice...

This Year?

Immortal
If the Dragons turned this horror season around and strung a few wins together. We need something to cheer about!!!!! The Broncos broke the shackles today so there's no reason why the Dragons can't stand up and remind the rest of the league that we still can be a force. The top 8 is still within sight and there's still just over half a season left.

Friday night in front of the faithful would be the best time to start.

There is no reason why they can't do it.

No Fear.....No pressure.....Nothing to lose....Plenty to gain.

Steel Dragon

Bench
I tell ya what - a lazy wad of cash on the Dragons should return a packet if they get up.
Broncos after flogging the Knights will be short, and Dragons after embarrassing themselves at Canberra will be loooooooooooooong.

dragonsoul

Juniors
I Would Love Too See The Dragons Win But After Friday Night Then Watching The Broncos On Sunday I Cant See It .

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Very scary game as this could be an absolute flogging especially after hearing the injuries to Hornby, Young, Morris and Sims.

If they get hammered, Browny will escape the axe because of these injuries which is frustrating cause even if theu were playing they would get hammered.

G

gorilla

Wouldn't it be nice...

if we were married, and we wouldn't have to wait so long...

Father Ted

First Grade
gorilla said:
Wouldn't it be nice...

if we were married, and we wouldn't have to wait so long...

Wouldn't it be nice if the world was cadburys then we could sing old beach boy songs .