What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wow vindicated....yeah right...

Dragon

Coach
Yeah thats right pups, get ready for a new breed.......

The Dragons will be the first to punish you scum.

The rest of the league world may give you a 2nd chance, but i cant wait for you to come to Steel City.

The Saints will punish you. No doubt you will be scared, as you always are against the red n white.

Its over a week away and im predicting a neutering.

See you then losers.

scummer.gif

Canterbury

Juniors
St George are dead. Don't think just because you took a depleted easts side down to the wire that your blokes are any sort of a premiership chance this season. You's will be put right in your place next week as you've always been known as.

To the daily telegraph it's an "under-achieving team" but to the rest of the rugby league community it'll just be an average run of the mill side.

early prediction:

us by 22

anastabation

Juniors
LOL

You win half a dozen games and only lose 3 or 4, all of a sudden your some fearsome bench mark! :lol:

The Dragons have impressed me but they aren't out of the woods yet. The Steelers we've all come to know and love are no doubt due for a loss, usually it comes at the hands of the cowboys, a team we're also scared of. :lol:

Scared of the red and whites. :lol:

Sorry I can't get over it. :lol: :lol:

I'll still be laughing at the dinner table. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MadDogMason

Juniors
Dragqueens have a chance like anyother team..Bulldogs scared omg that's an insult. Lets see in a couple of week just who has who.

Canterbury

Juniors
Jaime_Koeppe_Is_Hot said:
That same "Depleted Easts Side" Beat u guys 35-0, minus Ryan Cross :lol: :lol:

They had two or three more players out for the clash against illawarra. thats no doubt.

Tell me how many other losses we have had this season?

whats that.. you cant? :shock: !

Thats not the point, the point is that u bagged the Dragons cos they took the Depleted Roosters to the limit, so really ur saying they arent that great cos the roosters were depleted, so does that mean every team that plays the Knights and wins arent really that great cos they r missing a whole heap of players. Now u probably should have thought bout what u said cos u guys lost quite badly 2 them. I think the Dragons will be hard 2 beat and u cant take away the fact that they are probably the form team in the comp atm. Ne team who can blow away the Knights 48-2, Smash Penrith 44-18 just get within a wisker of beating the Roosters losing 11-8 and demolishing an improving Sharks team at Shark Park is in great form! Dragons will be tough to beat and I think maybe they might get the Dogs at home but then again Dogs are tough every week so i dunno, it will be close

[furrycat]

Coach
You know whats funny... The dragons supporters will avoid the forums when the bulldogs whip them.

RB30DETT

Juniors

Thats true, but seems we have learnt a little from that loss, since we have not lost any since.

[furrycat]

Coach
Dragon said:

The rest of the league world may give you a 2nd chance, but i cant wait for you to come to Steel City.

The Saints will punish you. No doubt you will be scared, as you always are against the red n white.

See you then losers.

scummer.gif

Typical... I'm sorry Dragon, I forgot you were involved in the investigation and that you know the Bulldogs really did rape that girl and should have gone to prison. Maybe you should stop playing with yourself and go tell the world! [/end idiot rant]

atomic_crimson

Juniors

ah i believe they were depleted five players...and it was stated five of the players who met us in the LAST match up...if you listened right we were missing 9 of our players from the previous match up with the roosters so if your looking at it like that then we were actually the disadvantaged side... but still no excuses we got beat...but yes our only loss of the season... dragons look great on paper but thats just it.... you've got how many "top" players yet its taken ages for your team to mould and get on the right track?

lets wait for the game before you begin jumping to conclusions... shall we?

m0j0

Bench
atomic_crimson said:

ah i believe they were depleted five players...and it was stated five of the players who met us in the LAST match up...if you listened right we were missing 9 of our players from the previous match up with the roosters so if your looking at it like that then we were actually the disadvantaged side... but still no excuses we got beat...but yes our only loss of the season... dragons look great on paper but thats just it.... you've got how many "top" players yet its taken ages for your team to mould and get on the right track?

lets wait for the game before you begin jumping to conclusions... shall we?

Umm, this is not an attack or anything. I just wanna point out that JKIH is actually a Knights fan.

Dragon

Coach
[furrycat said:
]
Dragon said:

See you then losers.

scummer.gif

Typical... I'm sorry Dragon, I forgot you were involved in the investigation and that you know the Bulldogs really did rape that girl and should have gone to prison. Maybe you should stop playing with yourself and go tell the world! [/end idiot rant]

Yeah of course, she made it all up.................. :roll: idot.

OK so its a stupid heading, should have read: DOGS LOSE 42-8

Anyway read it in the papers.

BTW furry, hows the patch going.............. :lol:
jerkit.gif

Southernsaint

Staff member
Hehe, the fishin' is really good here, isn't it...

Try not to tear up WIN stadium this evening or go near the council pools after the match, guys...

Cheers,
Ben S.

[furrycat]

Coach
Congratulations Saint and Dragon, you've both re-claimed the title of the worlds most f**k-headed fans, taking it from the Roosters. Well Done! :clap:

0neye

My money is on the DOGGIES the Drag Queens have run out of puff Dogs by 28 8) 8) 8) ;-)

Canterbury

Juniors
Southernsaint said:
Hehe, the fishin' is really good here, isn't it...

Try not to tear up WIN stadium this evening or go near the council pools after the match, guys...

Cheers,
Ben S.

thats the only call this kid has.

get some new material junior