What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wow! What a finish

I'm not much of an AFL fan but I was thrilled by the last quarter of the Swans v Geelong elimination semi.

Geelong led all game only to be beaten virtually on the bell! It seemed very scrappy and even good players like Goodes and Hall were dropping easy catches but what an exciting finish.

lotti

Bench
Swannies what's gong on, do you want Delta to come home from the US or something if you do beat St. Kilda please.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Well done to the Swannies for just hanging in there! They will give the Saints a run for their money in the prelim!

choc_soldier

Coach
Hall apparently did not kick anything... no goals, not even a behind.

That can only sound good I guess - I was getting updates listening to the cricket on the way home after going out tonight... can't wait to see the highlights. Definitely an exciting finish, winning in the last 15 seconds...

Glenn

First Grade
The delivery into Hall was shocking all night (plus the usual two men hanging off him), as for Nick Davis 4 goals in a low scoring game and the match winner WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Morenito

Juniors
That was up there with Pluggers kick in 96

If they win the flag they will look back at this game and go wow

camsmith

Juniors
Glenn said:
The delivery into Hall was shocking all night (plus the usual two men hanging off him

The delivery to him with a minute to go seemed alright, you know, the chest mark he dropped.

Hall is an on/off player... hopefully for Sydneys sake, he can have a a good game next week.

raider_ktj

Juniors
Davis in an absolute legend, what a 4th quater! The game was pretty boring until the last quater, and then it kept me on the edge of my seat.
GO YOU SWANNIES!!!

chileman

Coach
If we play like that again against the Saints they'll murder us....Hall needs to fire up against his old team! Great finish to the game though, goose bump stuff!

Jackal Dog

Juniors
Covellius Maximus said:
I'm not much of an AFL fan but I was thrilled by the last quarter of the Swans v Geelong elimination semi.

Geelong led all game only to be beaten virtually on the bell! It seemed very scrappy and even good players like Goodes and Hall were dropping easy catches but what an exciting finish.

Yeah I just flicked the channel when the Tigers V Cowboys game became a massarce and was glued to my TV I suppose AFL ain't that bad.:)

thickos

First Grade
Awesome finish, but the match was terrible for three quarters. My mate and I who are season ticket holders managed to get to the game, and after the initial frustration of the first half we were laughing at how bad the Swans were. It was diabolical.

Thank god they won or they would have pissed a great season away with one bad game.

The crowd went off their tree at the end, awesome to be there :D

At least one of my teams can win a game :(

Latest posts