What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wow

PinkPanther

Juniors
Very exciting game, except I believe that the Leilua no try should've been a try. Ashley Graham's one a few weeks ago was worse and that was given a try.

dogslife

Coach
Roosters can hardly blame the loss on the Leilua no try even though it probably should've been given. Good teams don't give up 10 point leads in 2 minutes

innsaneink

Referee
Any issues with the souths bench players being on the field when the winning try was scored?

Personally I dont care, but maybe the NRL is somewhat strict on this???

Tim tams

cop-DonutCupCop.jpg

Snappy

Coach
Any issues with the souths bench players being on the field when the winning try was scored?

Personally I dont care, but maybe the NRL is somewhat strict on this???

Yep they clearly had 16 players on the field during play. Strip them of the 2 points I reckon.

Seriously though, I think it will be overlooked.

bileduct

Coach
Yep they clearly had 16 players on the field during play. Strip them of the 2 points I reckon.

Seriously though, I think it will be overlooked.
I wonder if they'll be fined like the the Melbourne Storm were for having two extra players entering the field of play when Blair and Stewart were going at it.