What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wow

Stranger

Coach
Some 900 tackles were made during Fridays clash with the Broncoes with The top tackles as
panthers.....................Broncoes
Shane Rodney 55 ... Corey Parker 72
Joel Clinton 50 .... Tom Learoyd 64
Trent Waterhouse 46 ... Shane Webcke 48
Luke Priddis 34 ...Paul Green 47
Garrett Crossman 34 ...Petero Civoniceva 42

I cant remember a person making more than 72 tackles in a match or over 900 tackles in a match. Am i right in saying this is a record?

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Yeah :roll: the NRL site is always right. Bloody stupid thing how could they get the stats so wrong? Broncos 111 missed tackles. Yeah right.

Oh also, Panthers scored 16 tries to the Broncos 6 tonight. Good work NRL. :clap: :roll:

OVP

Coach
I think you'd be more correct in saying NRL stats has stuffed up BIG TIME !! :lol:

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
lolesi said:
Wish that was true, would of grabbed a couple of VirtNrl forward tries :)

I would have grabbed a couple too if i was still in the bloody comp! :evil: Got knocked out in the first final's game.

Rambo

Juniors
Looks like the stats have been doubled. I mean 111 missed tackles? That would mean the score should have finished 110-40 to Penrith. Also half 481 and that would give the right amount of total tackles for a team that has conceeded 40 points.
Also didn't it finish 8 tries to 3? That would explain the 16-6 given.