What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

wrap up from CS

big country

Juniors
i had one up there for a while, to help me work on my balance... but i got hungry so i ate it...

replaced it with a cherry ripe though :)

yah you'll need to work on your balance when we string you up betweeen the cross bar at redfern no? :cool:

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
yah you'll need to work on your balance when we string you up betweeen the cross bar at redfern no? :cool:

quick question - how do i get strung up between the cross bar?

i could understand from the crossbar, or between the uprights...

let me know & i'll prepare adequately.. perhaps i replace the cherry ripe with a twix?

BranVan3000

Coach
I think it was a close contest, and as laughable as it seems we rarely kept teams below 18 last year even when we won. If both sides are building from where they are now they'll be in the top 8

We lacked try scoring ability last night due to lack of attacking talent in the outside backs. I'll be interested to see what happens when we don't have that problem. I noticed we are consistently using decoys and Sutton is choosing his passes more intelligently. I can't ever remember Souths using a decoy runner under Lang

big country

Juniors
quick question - how do i get strung up between the cross bar?

i could understand from the crossbar, or between the uprights...

let me know & i'll prepare adequately.. perhaps i replace the cherry ripe with a twix?

have you seen the black dot between the crossbar? from there.....Sir I think you have been spending waaay too much time doing self administered fast action rectal shoom shumming no? :cool:

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
still doesn't explain how that's being hung up between the crossbar....

Mustard Keppers

Juniors
I noticed we are consistently using decoys and Sutton is choosing his passes more intelligently. I can't ever remember Souths using a decoy runner under Lang

Good point. Was great to see that sweeping play using decoys, with Inglis and Merritt on the end of some of those balls we'll be scoring more often than not.

Generally some good signs as well as a few question marks. One thing that stood out to me was when saints coughed the ball up and Sutton and Asotasi came running in for miles to snap up the loose ball. They haven't had that hunger in seasons past!