What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wrestling Divas Finale

Wrestling Divas Finale

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bulldog Force

Referee
How about this one of Taylor Wilde ;)

TAYLOR_WILDE_280x39_895572a.jpg

Bulldog Force

Referee
There was a recent report on LOP that Mickie James wasn't happy with her weight. WTF? I saw her on the most recent PPV event Hell in A Cell, and she looked as good as ever. I don't know why she'd think she has a weight problem.

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/4491.html

– World Wrestling Entertainment officials are said to be down on former Divas champion Mickie James. According PWInsider.com, her recent weight gain and work rate are the main problems. While she’s arguably still very attractive and in great shape, she's held to a very high standard as a WWE diva. She has put on some weight (mostly visible in her abs & lower body) and it hasn’t gone unnoticed. Additionally, the quality of her matches has been sliding and she is no longer seen as the "reliable hand" that she once was. There have been various Internet reports this week that James is frustrated with the way she’s been booked as of late.

This was a recent photo taken of Mickie - September 2009

Mickie-James-Summerskin-22-500x312.jpg

Bulldog Force

Referee
Exactly right mate. And besides that, even IF she was a little stocky, it's not like guys don't like that. The world is swinging the way of curvylicious ladies. In fact I would love Micky to be a little more curvy. Wouldn't bother me one bit!

Latest posts