What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wrestling Trivia

Was it a Tag Team, or two individuals?

Edit. Rikishi was one. Busy "doing it for The Rock" at that time I think. No clue who the other would be.

Last edited:

Big Pete

Referee
richards_steven.jpg

oh umm, I'll suck at this, I know nothing about ROH lol. anyways.....

Tests first gimmick was that he was the former bodyguard of what band?

Utey

Coach
I still remember Michael Cole yelping, that's Motley Crues bodyguard!! As Test pump handled the sh*t out of Triple H.

Dean Malenko may be the man of 1001 holds but Chris Jericho is the man of 1004 holds, something something Credenza was named about 4 times lol.

Who was Chris Jerichos first opponent in the WWE and what was the eventual outcome of the match?

Dean Malenko may be the man of 1001 holds but Chris Jericho is the man of 1004 holds, something something Credenza was named about 4 times lol.

Every second one was arm bar :lol:
Moss covered 3 handed family gredunzle
Suscatuan spinning nerve hold

One of the greatest promos ever, especially with the commentator cracking the shits while he was going through it all.

Big Pete

Referee
Did you guys see the spiritual successor to that promo where he went through everybody he's beaten? I think he mentioned Scott Hall and at least 3 of his alias'.