What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wrestling Trivia

Big Pete

Referee
you're gonna have to come clean Pete, nobody has a clue lol

On a side note - who was the first "invader" during the 2001 WWF/WCW/ECW Invasion angle to pick up championship gold?

Cindy Margolis - a famous internet model who was being forced on the WWE due to her affiliation with UPN.

Lance Storm?

Valheru

Coach
Well given no recent activity in this thread I'll restart. I saw this one the other day and it is a preety cool fact

Who gave both Steve Austin and the Rock their first televised loss in WWF?

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
It wouldnt be Dustin Rhodes would it?

I only come to that conclusion as Austin was in WCW when Dustin was, and I'm pretty sure he was Goldust when Rocky Maivia hit the scene

Valiant_Raider

Juniors
My Guess is Savio Vega.

When The Ringmaster debuted in the WWF i'm sure he was defeated by Savio Vega in a strap match. don't know if that was his first loss though

Evil_Mush

Juniors
The question was about WWF so Austin's WCW time is irrelevant (answer could still be Goldust though)?
I'm gonna go with Savio Vega, purely because he was involved in early feuds with both Austin (IYH strap match) & Rocky (via NOD/Los Boricuas etc "gang wars").

*edit, ah beat me to it! Not sure where to search list of televised results for wrestlers, would be interesting to find out for a lot of wrestlers!

Latest posts