What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wrestling Trivia

The Teach

Juniors
Ok, name the only two members of the oddities to hold titles while in wwf, and name the titles. (Hint: they weren't in the oddities at the time)

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Wasn't he tag champs as Earthquake as part of the team of the Natural Disasters? 2 big beastie guys that you wouldn't wanna cross

The other one, I'd guess Sable as womens champ
Dont think Luna ever had a belt, the only gold she ever touched was goldust....

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
:D

Back to WCW for a re-vist

In World War 3 1998 60 man, 3 ring battle Royal, Kevin Nash cleaned out his ring on his way to victory.
Which ring did The Giant start in?

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Because there's no other options I'll say he didn't participate :sarcasm:

Pretty sure Nash was ring 1 with all the cruiserweights and cleared the ring very quickly.

For me that would put Giant in ring 3. On the assumption that the two largest guys would be kept far apart so it was a decent moment when they came together.

mackdadday

Juniors
ı believe the scientific name was THE Ghetto Blaster. At what event did The Undertaker debut at and to aide whom? Also who was his manager for that short period?

I remember Jessie Ventura saying..'He's big..he's scary..and he's dumbbb' :)

The Teach

Juniors
He debuted at Survivor Series aiding the million dollar man, ted dibiase, and managed by Brother Love.

I'll let Keeping The Faith ask the next question since I would've given him the go ahead to ask the last question. And the technical name was enziguri kick anyway :p