What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wrestling Trivia

Evil_Mush

Juniors
I'm going to go with DX theme at WM 14. It's probably not, but it's the first one I remember.

I'll give you that, but there is one earlier I found which fits my question though could be disputed on technicality (it is someone that's wrestling where a live band is performing music during their entrance, though it could be argued they are not a wrestler and the music isn't THEIRS as such).

Evil_Mush

Juniors
Couldn't find any mentions of Freebirds coming out to a live band, the earliest live band entrance I can find occured in 1995, just to drop a big hint. Though if anyone has proof of an earlier one I'm keen to find out!

Evil_Mush

Juniors
I recall JJ performing a country song back then, but as far as I can tell it was only the performance and not as part of his entrance.

Clue #2 : it was at a "big 4" PPV!

As an aside, The Roadie Jesse James (aka Road Dogg) declared himself the real singer of Be My Baby, and sung the song on PPV. That was painful, the guy couldn't hold a note!

Valiant_Raider

Juniors
I'll give you that, but there is one earlier I found which fits my question though could be disputed on technicality (it is someone that's wrestling where a live band is performing music during their entrance, though it could be argued they are not a wrestler and the music isn't THEIRS as such).

I'm gonna take a wild guess, Was it Lawrence Taylor?

Evil_Mush

Juniors
Yup that's the 'contentious' answer I was after (Salt N Pepa sang him out at WMXI). Had a fair look and couldn't find any earlier than that.

Whoever wants to take it Valiant Raider or pennywise go ahead!

Valiant_Raider

Juniors
Okay I'll go an easy one

Who is the only wrestler to appear on Monday night Raw and Monday Nitro on the same night? Excluding the final Nitro

DB

First Grade
I just read this recently, I think when researching for Mis' Invasion Mafia.

Is it Rick Rude?

Valiant_Raider

Juniors
I really only know his WWE theme songs

This Fire Burns
Cult Of Personality

From my understanding he did use Cult of Personality in the Indies.