What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WT’s Pathways

So the Harold Matts teams campaign burned in the ass after a decent start. SG Ball cant make the Semis either with a terrible for and against and have the bye in the last round as well.

Matts team is a bit of a mess as well with a few kids not particular happy with the set up. Last year was a success with the Matts team experianced across the park, but this years policy again of picking year up kids (Kids who are eligible for Matts next season) fell flat in regards to the opposition running through the middle a lot and sooooooo many errors from Wests in games.

A few kids from Matts are pissed will probably leave for another District after getting only 2 games, a couple got 1 and 1 kid got no gametime at all. Those kids are experianced kids to but obviously the pathways people up the chain felt the need to play all the younger kids. Now they will probably have a great team next year and the Andrew Johns team (U16s) made the Semis from their campaign so next season looks good. But what an absolute waste of talent they chose to not give minutes to.

SG Ball were just to ill diciplined this season. Hightest sin bin count in the comp and i think i read the highest penalty count as well.

Both teams should pick up fairly easy wins this week against the Bears but still both are and should be dissapointed at where they ended up on their ladders

macnaz

Staff member
Good news . Glad to see Ronald and Timothy's grand super plan is more an obstacle course than a pathway.
Sign me up to another membership, the future looks bright "I'll have to wear shades"

stryker

First Grade
The BEST TALENT EVER! Declares the Sheenious .

🤡🤡🤡😅😅😅
So frustrating.
I got into the juniors this year after listening to our club wax lyrical about them. When a guy who has been in the game over 50 years says theyre the best group HE HAS EVER SEEN, interest is peaked.
I watched them on streaming a few times and even delayed a flight home to watch them live in Canberra.

If there has been political interference at the selection table which explains some of the results, that is terrible. If it’s just that they have been over rated…that’s even worse.

Let me make it clear lads

THE JUNIOR TALENT IS UNREAL AN NOT THE PROBLEM!!!!!

In SG Ball most will be back next year and they will dominate, mark my words

In Matts i heard some really bullsh1t things from the camp today. Nothing about the Kids but the supposed "leaders" in the pathways system. And in turn it has made it a negative experiance for some. Very negative

big hit!

Bench

In Matts i heard some really bullsh1t things from the camp today. Nothing about the Kids but the supposed "leaders" in the pathways system. And in turn it has made it a negative experiance for some. Very negative

Saying a lot, but saying nothing. Western Suburbs or Balmain? Are you prepared to double-down and explain what's going on, or just happy to fuel a rumour?

Perth Tiger

Bench

just what the Roosters and Storm love to hear

Saying a lot, but saying nothing. Western Suburbs or Balmain? Are you prepared to double-down and explain what's going on, or just happy to fuel a rumour?
Western Suburbs

The focus in Matts seemed to shift from development to results. I was told that the Coach would submit his team sheet Monday night/Tuesday morning only to find it had been changed by a senior member of the Pathways who was putting in kids from his own club that were in the squad instead. Reliable source told me and got me super p1ssed when i was told cos there re a hell of a lot of good people in that organisation for the kids trying to do the write thing by them

Tigerm

First Grade

Mixed results, I don't follow female sport, but I believed our female squads were pretty good, but apparently not?

Mixed results, I don't follow female sport, but I believed our female squads were pretty good, but apparently not?

Tarsha Gale had a terrible squad. All but 3 members can still play next season thats how young they are. Will be better next year. A lot better especially with the Lisa Fiaola Cup (U17s) having an 6-7 round comp.

The Tigers Womens team have a lot of injuries. 3 members from their spine all injured. Also a lot of the other teams have gotten a lot better. Most now playing for contracts for the Tigers NRLW team if the CBA finally gets signed off

simmo05

Bench
Western Suburbs

The focus in Matts seemed to shift from development to results. I was told that the Coach would submit his team sheet Monday night/Tuesday morning only to find it had been changed by a senior member of the Pathways who was putting in kids from his own club that were in the squad instead. Reliable source told me and got me super p1ssed when i was told cos there re a hell of a lot of good people in that organisation for the kids trying to do the write thing by them
Bloody hell, the entire organisation is rotten

macnaz

Staff member
Western Suburbs

Who would the Senior Pathways Member be ?