What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WTF Is going on ?

gordsy

Juniors
I wonder who our halves will be next year Brooks and Reynolds, Brooks and A.D
If only we had a f/b that could ball play with a bit of pace

Tiger05

First Grade

To me it has to be AD and Brooks. Reynolds isn't a first grader. He is a terrible footy player. I wouldn't pick him on my team in a local park game of oztag.

We can play Mbye at the back. He is a decent first grader. Hopefully though we get JAC and he can slot into that role. Mbye can be our utility and fill in wherever he is required.

Tiger05

First Grade
A bit harsh T05, he has had limited opportunities for that sort of judgement

Do you think ? He has been extremely poor. I have seen a couple of good moments from him but his performances have been well below first grade standard.

I don't think anyone who has watched him play could really disagree.

I also think he has had lots of opportunities. Madge gives guys chances. They take it or they don't.

Last edited:

Fordy20

Juniors

You're right about needing speed, but we need our fullback to be a ball runner first and ball player second. I'm tired of not having a fullback that runs in support in the middle that can capitalise on any half chances we make.

Shredder

Juniors
I completely agree Fordy.

A fast guy who can set up a defense. The rest is icing.

I like the idea of Talau or Api having a crack after a full off season training there.

gordsy

Juniors
You're right about needing speed, but we need our fullback to be a ball runner first and ball player second. I'm tired of not having a fullback that runs in support in the middle that can capitalise on any half chances we make.
I wonder how many of these chances our halves will create without a fullback with some ball skills. It's a little chicken and egg isn't it.

Latest posts