What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWA

SHAGMOP

Juniors
Did anyone see the WWA when it was around. i went and saw one show at here in canberra then i watched the PPV on fox. i was goin to go to a PPV in canberra as welll but it got cancelled. plus i reakon its crap how they said Shamrock was going to be a wrestler in the WWA and he never showed up.

Once Dead

Bench
SHAGMOP said:
Did anyone see the WWA when it was around. i went and saw one show at here in canberra then i watched the PPV on fox. i was goin to go to a PPV in canberra as welll but it got cancelled. plus i reakon its crap how they said Shamrock was going to be a wrestler in the WWA and he never showed up.

It was never about wrestling for McManus.....its all about the dollar......thats why it didn't work........anyone who hires Luger and Bagwell to star in their shows is out of their mind........

SHAGMOP

Juniors
Impellitteri said:
anyone who hires Luger and Bagwell to star in their shows is out of their mind........

yeah, you ot a point there. they wernt fired for being the best superstars.

izzo

Juniors
yer I went backstage to all Sydney events I quite enjoyed WWA it was a top event to attend to bad that the crowd figures are too low. The matches were quality.

Special K

Coach
McManus was a mark. When Christian "quit" the WWF on RAW he rang up about trying to hire him :lol: :lol: :lol:

Woods

Juniors
SHAGMOP said:
Impellitteri said:
anyone who hires Luger and Bagwell to star in their shows is out of their mind........

yeah, you ot a point there. they wernt fired for being the best superstars.

They are the two worst wrestlers ever to strap on a boot in my opinion. The Cat isn't far behind.

I went to the WWA PPV at the Superdome in Sydney. We got 10 free tickets on the day before the show in the 6th row. It was worth it to see Juventud Guerrera live.

Agent Mulder

Bench
I would of liked some of what Vince was smoking when he hired Buff Bagwell.
Everyone knew as far back as WCW that the guy had a problem...always causing trouble and when dug himself into a big hole...His mommy would have to come and save his ass.

I remember my ex said to me "Oh its good to see bagwell in the WWF"...i said he won't last a month...i wasn't far off...he lasted one Raw when he fought Booker T and stuffed up something i heard...I didn't see the actual Raw.