What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE Australian Tour 2015 Thread

Haffa

Yeah Natty and Emma got the win. Brie took out Nikki by accident and Emma got the finisher and the pin.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Yeah Natty and Emma got the win. Brie took out Nikki by accident and Emma got the finisher and the pin.

I know it might sound like I'm stating the obvious but was she wearing this outfit?

10326570_832848010162420_1572119784_n.jpg

Iafeta

Referee
What sort of workout were they doing haffa... weights, reps, etc? I'm not a big WWE guy and I haven't really watched it closely for years, but that'd be mega awesome to see them work out.

redvscotty

First Grade
Favorite match was the NXT title match between Balor and Neville, and Owens V Cesaro.

Everyone was calling for the swing and we got it! straight into a sharp shooter for the win!

Thought Bo would be wrestling but he had a good end to the night as well :D:D

Good to see tables too!

Haffa

What sort of workout were they doing haffa... weights, reps, etc? I'm not a big WWE guy and I haven't really watched it closely for years, but that'd be mega awesome to see them work out.

They just did the standard class with everyone else.

Thursday was
Squat Snatch 3 x 1

Isabel Snatch 30 Reps for time (135lb)

12min AMRAP
6 Pullups
3 Toes to bar
12 Squats
15 DU's

Friday was
Shoulder Press 3 x 1
Push Press 3 x 3
Push Jerk 3 x 5