What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE Cyber Sunday Thread *May Include Spoilers*

thuganomics

Coach
20061009_cs_champions.jpg

Thread used for all talk about the PPV.

One match confirmed and thats the Champion of champions match. While I don't think it will be a great match, it does still interest me on how the match will actually finish.

I'm expecting DX vs Randy Orton and Edge on the card in some sort of stipulation match decided by the fans.

Ben

Bench
One match confirmed and thats the Champion of champions match. While I don't think it will be a great match, it does still interest me on how the match will actually finish.
I'm thiking Cena is going to take this one out. He is the future of WWE and Vince will want to put him over as much as possible.

However i would like King Booker to win this because it will give Smackdown some credibility, something which has really missed since the unfortunate passing of Eddie and the constant transfer of talent to RAW.

Raider_69

Post Whore
i had a cyber sunday a few years back
most amount of sex ive had in one day... easily... that was awesome

lotm

Juniors
hardy-nitro for the ic title: pick the stip.

flair v 'pick a ss member'/kenny grudge match.

lockyno1

Post Whore
I has 8, but I am not sure of who are the other ones. In the end it was always going to be Lita-Mickie for the title.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Melina...no, beth phoenix can wrestle and it would be good to see Beth Phoenix vs Mickie James but it is doubtful she will be in the title match 2 weks after spending 12 weeks out with injury.

lockyno1

Post Whore
I know, but its rare. The problem is, is that the WWE have been hiting a long Lita-Mickie feud.

PARANoIR

Bench
It'll be Lita v Mickie.

They really should have Bigshow win the Triple Threat. Since theyre building his character in such a fashion, it would be stupid to have him lose. Although, no doubt Cena will win.

Sanchez

Coach
PARANoIR said:
They really should have Bigshow win the Triple Threat. Since theyre building his character in such a fashion, it would be stupid to have him lose. Although, no doubt Cena will win.
my thoughts exactly. build everything up just for john cena to kill it. just look at edge. what would a long title reign would have done for him

lotm

Juniors
just look at edge. what would a long title reign would have done for him
to be honest, i don't think entering into a feud with dx is that much of a step down. somehow i don't think there'll be any problem getting the feud exposure.

Big Pete

Referee
Yeah Edge hasn't lost any credibility IMO.

Show has to win this match IMO. Cena can get revenge at Survivor Series but Show has to win as it'll do more for him and ECW.

However, Cena will more than likely win as he is the face.

Sanchez

Coach
the current plan for the WWE Cyber Sunday PPV on November 5 involving the "Champion of Champions" Match with WWE Champion John Cena, WWE World Heavyweight Champion King Booker & ECW Champion Big Show is to have one of the championships on the line that will picked by the WWE fans. This is likely the big announcement Vince McMahon will be making on Raw this Monday night as touted over on WWE.com.

Also scheduled for the PPV is Jeff Hardy defending the WWE Intercontinental Title where the fans will decide his challenger in Johnny Nitro, Shelton Benjamin, Carlito, Super Crazy or Chris Masters.
http://www.wrestleview.com/news2006/1160880882.shtml

lotm

Juniors
if that's the case, i'm thinking big show will win, because he seems to fit on any of the three shows. both booker and cena would look more out of place on ecw than show would look on sd! or raw.

i'm thinking the wwe is kinda rehashing the old edge 'i'm constantly overlooked for the wwe title' storyline with shelton, although a whole lot lower on the card. if/when he doesn't compete, this'll be just another opportunity that he wasn't given because he's black.

Latest posts