What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE Hall Of Fame 2015

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Called Nash over a month ago, welcome ;-)

Would have thought he would have had his own year. After Taker next year we're running very short of marquee names.

Sting, Triple H, Rock, probably Vince after he dies. Struggling to think of many people who were bigger names than Nash who aren't in there.

Parra Pride

Coach
And the list is rounded out with Kevin Nash. Strange he's being inducted as Nash whereas Scott Hall was inducted as Razor Ramon.

Think Nash's induction gives the list a bit more star power as, with the exception of Savage and Fujinami (and a lot of casual fans would struggle with Fujinami), none of the current inductees were truly main event draws for an extensive period of time.

I found it interesting that they mentioned WCW and NWO in Nash's video package, even referring to him as both Diesel and Nash, but for Hall it was all Razor, no mention of WCW or the NWO.

Evil_Mush

Juniors
Bushwhackers speech was classic, getting all of Piper, DiBiase, Bret Hart & Hacksaw to do the 'bushwhack' is something I thought I'd never see!

And given all the health issues Butch has had in recent years, he was just as full of life for that speech as when they were still wrestling back in the early 90s.

Classic, so happy for them as a Kiwi fan to get this moment.

Also, "there were plenty of WOOOAHS and plenty of HOOOOOOOS" :lol: Love it!

Latest posts