What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE HOF 2018

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Confirmed:

Goldberg (headlining)
Dudley Boyz
Ivory
Jeff Jarrett
Hillbilly Jim

Celebrity Wing: Kid Rock

Last edited:

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Ones I'd like to see inducted:

Vader (please!)
Jim Johnston
Chyna (a true pioneer)
William Regal
Christian
IRS
Tatanka
Bam Bam Bigelow

I'd love to see Taker, Rock in there, but as a headliner of course

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Jeff Jarrett is also confirmed

Whoa! I didn't see that one coming

Happy, he's given pretty much his life to the business. Although I wouldn't really consider him a WWE guy. Barring a couple/few years in the mid 90s. I think Jarrett, I think WCW, TNA or Global before WWE.

Hope this means he is in the next WWE game.....

The version of him with long hair please!

No UT is interesting. Does that mean he wrestles this wrestlemania? Would be lame after how he went out last year

Matt23

Staff member
Undertaker would be the headliner, possibly a match with Cena, hopefully not though.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
The version of him with long hair please!

No UT is interesting. Does that mean he wrestles this wrestlemania? Would be lame after how he went out last year

I prefer the Chosen One gimmick, short hair, guitar wielding egotistical heel of 2000

Can't see him wrestling this year, the build up to mania seems too short to build a decent feud up.

Tbh, as much as I've enjoyed him over the years and for as much as he's given to the business, his time is done imo. He had closure, he left his gloves and hat in the ring, if that doesn't signify no more matches, then he'll never have proper closure.

Valheru

Coach
Bret Hart, Randy Savage, Bruno Sammartino and now Jeff Jarrett shows that time heals all wounds.

Jarrett was a decent worker and an influential figure in pro wrestling so probably deserves it.

It just reinforces that Vince owns their legacy... plus the pay day helps.

Iafeta

Referee
Yep I mean heck he just wanted Vinnie up before he jobbed to Chyna. It's not like he porked his daughter """allegedly"""

Yep I mean heck he just wanted Vinnie up before he jobbed to Chyna. It's not like he porked his daughter """allegedly"""

To be fair, he pretty much held Vince to ransom, that said it was a pretty big oversight for Vince to leave the belt on him when his contract was up.

Prichard is not in the HOF, and I doubt he will, at least not for a long time yet. I say that because the vast majority of his career, both with the WWE and elsewhere, was behind the scenes rather than as a talent. For all his work he probably deserves a lot of recognition, but I just cannot see a HOF induction coming soon.

To be fair, he pretty much held Vince to ransom, that said it was a pretty big oversight for Vince to leave the belt on him when his contract was up.
In hindsight the “ransom” thing seems it was blown out of proportion. He definitely requested his outstanding money, but it wasn’t as if things were on tender hooks until minutes before the match with Chyna. But it was a huge oversight by Jim Ross & Vince to keep the IC Title on him so close to his contract finishing up.
Is JJ clean now? Assume so. Seemed pretty f**ked up last time he was on tv
Yeah he’s clean. Went into the WWE sponsored rehab program pretty much straight after he left Impact.