What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE Payback 2015

Jono078

Referee
I thought this deserved its own thread.

Best PPV in a long long time.

Make sure you watch it, hopefully nothing has been spoiled for your so far!

Misanthrope

Staff member
I didn't find it to be anything groundbreaking.

Tag match was okay and the world title match was fun if not overbooked.

Hated the booking of the US title match and everything else just felt like Raw material.

Big Pete

Referee
Haven't watched a WWE show in it's entirety since the post-Mania Raw. Fair to say this show didn't inspire me to fix that trend but I still enjoyed it for what it was.

Clearly it was a filler show but then a lot of the matches just worked for me. Shout out to the main event. Normally I'm not a fan of Fatal Four-Ways but I thought they told a really cool story with that and the Shield tease was fantastic and completely unexpected. The finish could have been better but overall I thought they really brought it.

I thought Rusev/Cena had just enough stunts to make it worthwhile but that's a feud that should have ended at Wrestlemania. Cena as US Champion is the most interesting role he's been cast in since he was bitter about Wrestlemania 28 as it shines a new light on his character. Unfortunately it's come at the expense of Rusev who always seemed destined to this fate.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Well, this was fairly boring. I think the main event was the only match I liked... however even that could've gone longer. I thought it finished a bit prematurely.

Now... bring on Elimination Chamber :D