What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE Signs Three New Divas To Developmental Deals

Abz

Juniors

WWE has signed three new Divas to developmental cnotracts. The three new ladies went through orientation and met with WWE Divas Champion Paige at the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, Florida on Friday. You can check out photos and information on the three newest Divas below.

- Savelina “Lina” Fanene has a background in sports. She is either related, or close to the family of The Rock. She’s also said to be good friends with current WWE Diva Layla.

Savelina-Fanene-photos-001_004-620x350.jpg

(Funny this girl says that she is good friends with Layla - she looks heaps like Layla when Layla had curly hair: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_TrhmiOrTAbY/S69Ajz1sk5I/AAAAAAAAANg/dHUAODWyN0Q/s1600/LaylaEl004.jpg)

Dasha Gonzalez, who is now known as Dasha Kuret after getting married. She has experience as a beauty queen, fitness model and gymnast. She has a degree in health science from the University of Central Florida and was Miss UCF 2009.

BlXjcXQCUAA9O8-.jpg

(Her face looks heaps like Mickie James).

Dani Jackson is an independent women’s wrestler and has been working for Ohio Valley Wrestling. She just started training last year under Rip Rogers.

tumblr_n58n5tvBRn1relfhqo1_500.jpg

Bulldog Force

Referee
Actually read this back then looking for a new one I created about divas - couldn't find it.

FFS I was going to post something in here about divas and now I can't remember what it was :lol:

Bulldog Force

Referee
Here we are: http://www.diva-dirt.com/112939/report-original-plans-for-diva-revolution-storyline/

divarevolution.png

The “Diva Revolution” that took place on Raw could have been a lot more dramatic, according to a new report.

The Wrestling Observer (via Lords of Pain) is reporting that the original plan was for the entire NXT Divas division to be “transplanted” onto the main roster, the NXT Divas coming up to “replace” the original ones. Under that plan, the WWE would have kept a few main roster Divas who would be able to “keep up” or be used on Total Divas.

Stephanie McMahon‘s involvement, the report states, was always planned, but it was up in the air whether she would be the one to bring them in and take on a babyface role to do so.

Four Divas had been discussed for the call-up on Raw: Bayley, Becky Lynch, Charlotte and Sasha Banks. Other times, it was just two: Charlotte and Sasha or Charlotte and Becky.

Lastly, the report indicated that the angle will not be “forgotten about” in a few week, as Stephanie and Triple H are fully supporting it.

Bulldog Force

Referee
WWE really don't know the talent they've got. As well as the Divas, it goes into the male locker room too. So many awesome and talented wrestlers are underused, promoted too early, and simply no written into good storylines.

THIS is why I think the original Raw/SD brand split should still be applied. Heck have NXT in there along with something else, that way the 'senior' (Raw/SD) wrestlers can be 'drafted' to that show (yes, bring the Draft back), to keep the storylines interesting.

In their current structure with the WWE Network, YouTube channel etc... - WWE is simply not accommodating it's roster anywhere near the capacity it has to do so. The talk of releasing Divas comes as no surprise to me, but FFS at least try to do something for them before jumping to that decision.

alien

Referee
it looks like emma has been forgotten about/left behind, which is a shame because she is really good in the ring

Bulldog Force

Referee
Bulldog Force is Abz.

-Both are Bulldogs fans.
-Both are Barcelona fans.
-Both obsessed with divas.

Correct. I am also Pennywisealfie with the guise of a Broncos fan instead of Bulldogs. The signs are all there.

You will also notice The Pip, Fat Krion and Gonzo haven't been seen here lately. My secret is out... no point in hiding it anymore
shiftyeyes.gif~original

redvscotty

First Grade
it looks like emma has been forgotten about/left behind, which is a shame because she is really good in the ring

I'd say more like shafted with a dodgy iPad theft report.

She was on NXT the other day but lost to someone. Maybe they are tearing her down, like right down to the bottom to start again with a decent gimmick.

Bulldog Force

Referee
As soon as she was moved to NXT I got the instant feeling she was going to be shafted. Giving her the clumsy gimmick when she first started was never going to work.

alien

Referee
maybe they are thinking emma has already been on the main shows, so they are letting some of the others get a go, whilst emma works on her new character in nxt. last week on nxt, emma had a match against bailey, and nxt also a match between cassie (another aussie) v eva marie

Latest posts