What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE SuperThread II *Spoilers*

nöyd

Staff member
Did Fox8 stick any commercials in at random times?

I could just imagine coming back from a break to find Lesnar has uprooted the ring with a tractor.

Big Pete

Referee
Did Fox8 stick any commercials in at random times?

I could just imagine coming back from a break to find Lesnar has uprooted the ring with a tractor.
I only caught the last hour on Fox8 off FoxNow but it was all ad-break free.

I must have paid really poor attention to On Demand, because the latest episode of RAW is available. You can access the past month through the app - so I presume what's happened is that my attention has been immediately drawn to the left, I clicked the episode and like a moron didn't bother to read the other episode numbers.

Last edited:

Big Pete

Referee
Are they going to be doing this with all premium events or is it just the big four?

This is a great move because the quality of the network stream is f**king atrocious.
I'm not sure if it's just a promotion Fox were running but Money in the Bank was on Fox8 as well.