What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE SuperThread II *Spoilers*

I forgot how much i loved Vince

Face as f**k pop for a normally heel character, i think at this point he's similar to Taker, they could try a heel turn but the crowd will still tonguepunch his fartbox if asked

Pugzley

I forgot how much i loved Vince

Face as f**k pop for a normally heel character, i think at this point he's similar to Taker, they could try a heel turn but the crowd will still tonguepunch his fartbox if asked

I think William Regal did once.

KMA-16.jpg

Starrcade is coming back to the Greensboro Colosseum.

WWE's SmackDown house show at that arena is running with that branding. I wouldn't be surprised if it becomes one of those WWE Network specials.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ziggles appears to be running an angle that will undoubtedly lead to him putting Roode over.

I hate that Boring Corbin gets push after push despite being clearly shite and Ziggler can't get a regular gig on the threadbare SD show.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Really enjoying his various entrances and the general angle of it.

However I feel his mic scripting is terrible 'I don't care about any of you' yet his character obviously cares what the fans think because he's making a big deal #logic.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Phenomonal worker no doubt.

Even his matches have him getting flogged like Enzo and he's constantly just hanging in there.

Time to stick him in a tag team that is good and challenges for the tag titles, even winning the straps.

Pair him with Rusev perhaps, seeing as how he appears to be getting arse f**ked by wwe as well. Get Lana back with Rusev to manage the team.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Phenomonal worker no doubt.

Even his matches have him getting flogged like Enzo and he's constantly just hanging in there.

Time to stick him in a tag team that is good and challenges for the tag titles, even winning the straps.

Pair him with Rusev perhaps, seeing as how he appears to be getting arse f**ked by wwe as well. Get Lana back with Rusev to manage the team.

Rusev and Ziggler would be awesome!

Team Ziggler with Zayn. Putting two savvy ring workers in a team together can work, just look a Sheaus and Cesaro. Both were doing nothing in singles but they're tag team work is excellent.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think Ziggler enjoys being a serious heel too much, while Zayn is a bit too foolish for the pair to work.

Rusev has the sort of intensity that would work well with Ziggler imo.

Give Zayn and Ziggler the who "aw shucks how can we work together" story before becoming a legit top team. They'd have top matches with The New Day & Usos in a division that needs a few more teams.

I hate Jinder having a title run

On smackdown i see 3 top faces and 3 top heels with tyre greatest tweener of all time (AJ)

Faces are Zayn,Nakumura and Jericho who Haas 5 transcended to face regardless of character

Heels are Zigs,KO and Rusev

The rest are meh and should be on the second tier belt, i do love the other half of American alpha though

Apart from his work with Miz last year Ziggler hasn't really done anything that great in about 2 and a half years. I barely even noticed when he wasn't on TV.

And a large part of that feud was because of the Miz's fine work. Like that he's a heel who really isn't afraid of making himself look bad or putting the face over.

Latest posts