What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE SuperThread II *Spoilers*

So clearly Enzo has now turned heel.

Surely this in turn means Cass will return as a face. What will they do with him?

It also means Neville is essentially a face too which can work, but he's a better heel imo.
Cass and Strowman have been on the main roster roughly as long as each other

Cass is still green as f**k imo

Strowman is a main event player

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Cass, like Boring Corbin, haven't been pushed like genuine big powerhouse units.

Strowman got pushed properly, similar to Kane, but with more intensity. Doesn't sell often, all power, brutal, ruthless.

He's a heel that isn't scared, doesn't back down and takes on everyone and wins. People love that.

Cass and Corbin have just been like every other 6 footer, with the added Big Boot and step over the top rope.

They were getting there with Cass, albeit it was sort of shitty as he was just belting the piss out of the shitastic Enzo, who couldn't wrestle his way out of a tent with it fully erected and the door wide open.

To be fair, Strowman's first year on the main roster was a disaster, it wasn't until he got put on Raw and booked in squash matches before feuding with Zayn that he started to look good. Cass hasn't done much singles work, he was pretty much the hot tag for Enzo & Cass before splitting and getting hurt.

Anything Bray has his fingerprints on has turned into shit

I dare say the undertaker isn't fully retired because Bray has been so f**king poor

I'm annoyed with WWE and wondering when they're going to turn Rusev into a dancing tag team with Curt Hawkins

Bray has needed a big win but he hasn't got it. His promos need a bit of work too, but the whole Bray Wyatt cycle is

1. Interrupt face promo with nonsensical riddles about becoming evil
2. Get challenged to match at next PPV
3. Lose match
4. Repeat

I can't see him turning it around either, he just hasn't been booked properly. After 10 years of being booked like a monster, Taker could afford to eat plenty of big losses, but if he was losing repeatedly in the early/mid 90s then he wouldn't have had he career he did.

Bray and his brother have both been jobbed the f**k out for no particular reason other than someone does not understand their characters higher up

So much talent needlessly squandered being in the WWE,if they can't use that much talent don't pool it so nobody else can

Cesaro is another one who could be huge given a decent shot,but his voice is funny so nah f**k him

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Bray needs his stable. splitting that group up f**ked all their careers (Except Strowman, who had the ring presence and intensity to succeed on his own merit)

I'd have the Wyatts reunited and going on a long fued against the reunited Shield perhaps. Maybe even make them 4 member stables each.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Actually, Bray should go to Smackdown where he can be part of the Heavyweight contenders as well.

Vozzy

Juniors
Apparently Bray is going to dress up as Sister Abigail now and have an alternate personality like finn balor. But with Finn facing Brock supposedly at Survivor Series. This means they are giving Bray something new but he will still lose.

I'm assuming this is a no spoiler thread for roughly 3 days but i have to comment

That hell in a cell tornado tag is a match of the year contender for WWE,i can't speak for Okada v Omega as i don't watch any other products, including NXT (ok I've seen a little and authors of pain look awesome from that takeover event, It was the one where Roode took the belt from Nakamura)

f**king brutal match though, brutal as f**k

Parra Pride

Coach
That Hell in a Cell match was great, but it's got nothing on any of the Okada/Omega matches. Those two together is just f**king magical.

Wato

Juniors
Loved the ending to the main event and can't wait to see the fallout on SDL plus seems like on talking smack AJ was laying the ground work up for a classic survivor series match. I thought most of the matches were pretty good tonight particularly the two cell matches plus the triple threat US title match. I was not a fan of the finish to the WWE or women's title match I think Jinder and Natayla are boring champions both on the mic and in the ring even thou Natayla is quite a solid worker her matches have never really drew me in about from her match at roadblock the other year.

I'm assuming this is a no spoiler thread for roughly 3 days but i have to comment

That hell in a cell tornado tag is a match of the year contender for WWE,i can't speak for Okada v Omega as i don't watch any other products, including NXT (ok I've seen a little and authors of pain look awesome from that takeover event, It was the one where Roode took the belt from Nakamura)

f**king brutal match though, brutal as f**k

Now the Usos can defend their titles against.........ummm........Gable & Benjamin.....Ryder & Rawley? The two teams had done an amazing job in this feud, but the whole division on SD is two teams. Now all their momentum will fall by the wayside.

Now the Usos can defend their titles against.........ummm........Gable & Benjamin.....Ryder & Rawley? The two teams had done an amazing job in this feud, but the whole division on SD is two teams. Now all their momentum will fall by the wayside.

Yeah I'm not sure i wouldn't be shocked by them going around again but they'll never beat that match

Shane vs KO was straight up f**king awesome

Wato

Juniors
They will probably face Gable and Benjamin or they could bring back Harper and Rowan as a face team. I think the AOP will end up on smackdown sometime after Survivor Series and go up against the Usos.

Latest posts