What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE SuperThread II *Spoilers*

Problem with the Wyatts was I don't think anybody knew what they were. That has translated on to Bray. Define the character and then you can insert him into storylines.

A few big changes to the TLC PPV. Bray Wyatt & Roman Reigns are out, reportedly due to the same illness that has sidelined Bo Dallas. They have been replaced with AJ Styles & Kurt Angle respectively.

Vozzy

Juniors
You know how good AJ Styles is to be called up like 2 days a ppv and have to put on a match with no practice or any build. Yes they know each other but if they put on a 4 star match that would be incredible. I am sure finn balor was going to win the wyatt match but im not sure now.

You would think Cena or Lesner could come in for one match considering they are in RAW.

Unlucky for Roman, Kurt taking his place is so out of the blue

AJ vs Balor worries me, I'm not sure AJ can be buried and demon Finn can't lose yet

I was thrilled with how he arrived on RAW

Can you have a 5 star match with no build face vs face?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Why Kurt Angle?

I thought this would've been the big push someone like Jason Jordan would've been handed.

Unless they will use this to kick off a fued between Kurt and Miz perhaps? Give them a controversial spot at the end where Kurt wins perhaps.

AJ v Balor seems odd. I mean, they'll put on a great match, better than what was planned, but I would've put Dolph Ziggler in there. It would've tied in with his current theme (wrestlers all about the showy intro's etc) and Balor could've used the demon as well.

Does anyone else feel that no shovel could bury AJ?

He turns up and is instantly over as face and heel

f**k Vince and TNA for making us miss programs he could've ran with the biggest and best of the last 2 decades

Why Kurt Angle?

I thought this would've been the big push someone like Jason Jordan would've been handed.

Unless they will use this to kick off a fued between Kurt and Miz perhaps? Give them a controversial spot at the end where Kurt wins perhaps.

AJ v Balor seems odd. I mean, they'll put on a great match, better than what was planned, but I would've put Dolph Ziggler in there. It would've tied in with his current theme (wrestlers all about the showy intro's etc) and Balor could've used the demon as well.

The PPV was essentially a one match card, based around the Shield reunion. You can't skip out on that and not give the people who bought tickets something big (Angle reunion). If they inserted JJ in their it is a massive slap in the face to everyone who has bought the show. It is possible Angle was in training for a Survivor Series match (where he can be protected) and they brought it forward a month. You can protect Angle in a 5 v 3 handicap match.

AJ Balor is probably the same, they need someone who can step in an deliver a top match. It's a shit situation but props to Vince and co for going all out on the changes

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Angle went okay in the end. You can tell he was being protected from the heavy shit early on. When he returned, his first Olympic Slam looked wobbly and shithouse. He absolutely nailed Cesaro right after it though. He got better as the match wore on.

And as I expected, he got the clean pin on Miz, so I expect those two to have a long running story now.

Looks like Kane and Strowman will be having a duel for the next PPV or 2 which of course, Kane will lose. They did a good job of making him look like the unstoppable machine he was when he first began.

I dare say Ambrose and Rollins will be taking on Shaemaro/Cesamus which means Reigns is again the third wheel.

The Bullet Club dream match was bloody brilliant. I hope it sees about the end of the Bray Wyatt v Finn Balor fued, which was just utterly shithouse. Bray needs to go to Smackdown and reunite with his old crew. Harper and Rowan can become the third genuinely powerful tag team and Bray can be one of the few heavyweight title contenders, given SD has f**k all.

Angle went okay in the end. You can tell he was being protected from the heavy shit early on. When he returned, his first Olympic Slam looked wobbly and shithouse. He absolutely nailed Cesaro right after it though. He got better as the match wore on.

And as I expected, he got the clean pin on Miz, so I expect those two to have a long running story now.

Looks like Kane and Strowman will be having a duel for the next PPV or 2 which of course, Kane will lose. They did a good job of making him look like the unstoppable machine he was when he first began.

I dare say Ambrose and Rollins will be taking on Shaemaro/Cesamus which means Reigns is again the third wheel.

The Bullet Club dream match was bloody brilliant. I hope it sees about the end of the Bray Wyatt v Finn Balor fued, which was just utterly shithouse. Bray needs to go to Smackdown and reunite with his old crew. Harper and Rowan can become the third genuinely powerful tag team and Bray can be one of the few heavyweight title contenders, given SD has f**k all.

A few minor complaints

Finn winning was inevitable,he needs win and was wearing paint,i would have liked to see him go over without the paint possibly for the shock factor,when he's painted he's going over....don't get me wrong,AJ HAD TO LOSE because Finn has been Wyatted lately,both in opponent and booking....

Braun turning face,was it really necessary? Everyone loves him already he did not need to be in this match at all,anyone who can go toe to toe with the flag bearer is a top bloke in my opinion,Roman of late has reminded me of THE REIGN OF TERROR

I turned up watching WWF at a funny time,the invasion was just kicking off,i still loved that angle even without the proper respect shown to WCW,anyway my company lost and i was still happy,because we didn't even have our big guns other than Book,then pretty much straight into the reign of terror,i hated triple h,not just because he was a heel,because he was booked way too well which ended up being Cena's thing,i was mildly happy when he got injured because it meant the merkin wouldn't be winning everything like always

So Survivor Series will be
Lesnar vs Mahal (surely a squash)
Miz vs Corbin (heel vs heel, I can see the styles clashing)
Bliss vs Natalya (should be okay, Bliss can carry the promos, Natalya can carry the match)
Usos vs Rollins/Ambrose (will be a masterclass in tag team wrestling)

Basically 1 of these will be excellent, 2 will be okay and one has to be a squash. I hope the 5 vs 5 matches deliver, the mens and tag team matches last year were both very good.

Latest posts