What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE SuperThread II *Spoilers*

Jono078

Referee
That ended up being one of the best Mania's IMO. I had super low expectations so that may have helped, but they nailed it. Was very heavy on video packages though.

Super disappointed in Raw though, set up nothing and nothing happened honestly.

NXT also annoyed me with its main event. That deserved a big build up and PPV level card.

nöyd

Staff member
So they make Cody mega-strong, kicks out of multiple finishers, but then wins with an anti-climactic heel move? Eh?

So Sasha Banks & Naomi left Raw part way through the show. Both were supposed to be in the main event, and Naomi apparently was going to be the winner to face Bianca Belair at the upcoming PPV.

So Sasha Banks & Naomi left Raw part way through the show. Both were supposed to be in the main event, and Naomi apparently was going to be the winner to face Bianca Belair at the upcoming PPV.

From what I understand she was going to pin Banks. When they questioned it they were consistently told to “fix their attitude”

bileduct

Coach

Big Pete

Referee
Vince just used the publicity to bait the audience and try to hook him into the Riddle/Reigns match.

It was a good match as well. Typical Tribal Chief lay-out where he takes 90% of it, but the Riddle comeback got over huge. Reigns wins, but just as he's about to go on another break, Brock shows up and we're back to the races.

Jono078

Referee
The Vince opening was weird... Especially being cheered on during the investigation of where he's been alleged of not great things..

Brock return kind of odd too. They did Mania to close that chapter so it feels like a bit of a cheap pop for mine.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
WTF is going on the E this year?
Shane fired over Royal Rumble
Triple H with his medical issues (fair enough)
Re-branding of NXT (that was this year right?)
Orton long time injured
Hardys issues (okay, not technically the E)
Steph stepping down
These issues with Vince
Steph coming right back

bileduct

Coach
I was watching some old PPVs tonight and was genuinely surprised at how good some of the women's matches were in the 80's. Velvet McIntyre and the Jumping Bomb Angels were doing pretty much the same kinda shit that got Lita and Trish over more than decade later. Weird how the women's division just disappeared.

Also Survivor Series 1990... How f**king close does Hawk get to poking Ultimate Warrior's eye out with one of his spikes during the promo with Mean Gene? Half a centimeter in the wrong direction and it would have been a complete disaster.

Valheru

Coach
WTF is going on the E this year?
Shane fired over Royal Rumble
Triple H with his medical issues (fair enough)
Re-branding of NXT (that was this year right?)
Orton long time injured
Hardys issues (okay, not technically the E)
Steph stepping down
These issues with Vince
Steph coming right back
TBF, it is a minor miracle that Vince has lasted this long without getting cancelled 😂

bileduct

Coach
TBF, it is a minor miracle that Vince has lasted this long without getting cancelled 😂

I'd say that unless Vince used company money to pay women off this is going to be a nothing burger.

They may give the title of CEO to someone else, but Vince will be still be running the show from beyond the grave.

Valheru

Coach
I'd say that unless Vince used company money to pay women off this is going to be a nothing burger.

They may give the title of CEO to someone else, but Vince will be still be running the show from beyond the grave.

Oh I agree

Just saying that Vince is a loose unit, always has been and in this modern world he is going well to have not been cancelled thus far.

Latest posts