What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

wwwwwooooooooooo

Stonecutter

First Grade
Great win by the boys, Ricky Stuart= GOD!!!!!!! I hope we keep Green, he has the traits of Cameron Smith except not a dickhead.

Thankgod we re-signed covell, Ross was awesome. What a team.

Crucify me if you must but go the Dragons!!!!

Alan Shore

First Grade
And yes go the Dragons - it would mean Manly going out the back door since Brisbane would beat them second week, setting up a Cronulla-Melbourne GF.

Selachimorpha

Juniors
I'm happy no matter the outcome of the remaining games, Dragons/Warriors win we go straight to the preliminary final while one of the top two gets a killer game vs Brisbane. Storm & Manly both win and the Stains are gone, we take a brief detour to eliminate the Roosters before moving to the preliminary final anyway.

Special K

Coach
the dragons are disgraceful

I've been giving my best mates sh*t since they signed rogers and I can't believe he has been picked over Soward.

Go the warriors!

Stonecutter

First Grade
the dragons are disgraceful

I've been giving my best mates sh*t since they signed rogers and I can't believe he has been picked over Soward.

Go the warriors!

Suck sh*t to the Knights, he is the replacement for Ryan Bailey lol.

Stonecutter

First Grade
Well done Misi for the hat-trick as well!

Almost had a stroke when he tried to pass that ball and I thought Kearney lost it! But all in all a very good game to double your try tally for the year. Did Simmo defend on the wing on the 5th tackle? Misi could've been found out badly but luckily they kicked poor, and we could easily wrap them up after they caught them.

imasharkie

Coach
we bashed Campese and thats all the Raiders had.
Broncos will smash them next week at suncorp and I'm going to the game.

Stonecutter

First Grade
He was on for the last 10 or so minutes. From what I've seen previously he has a good kicking game, with the defence and running abililty to play lock (which he did earlier in the season for us). An 80 minute player as well. We really didn't need to sign Hughes in my opinion.

Latest posts