What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

XBox \"damaged disk\" issue

eastsrule

Bench
Has anyone else encountered this problem?

After a certain period of time, whilst going through the menues, the game pauses, the screengoes black and tehre is white text saying the disk is damaged, dirty or something else.

So I have to restart, and it works fine. Anyone know a way to fix this?

Forum Idiot

Bench
eastsrule said:

After a certain period of time, whilst going through the menues, the game pauses, the screengoes black and tehre is white text saying the disk is damaged, dirty or something else.

i couldnt care less. why dont you just go and play rugby 2004 instead? wanker.

umosay

Juniors
Maybe he will, no one cares if you couldn't care less... at least he, as i do like both codes. stop being a loser.

PKer-

Juniors
Rugby 2004 was good untill I won every comp on hard, and played it while waiting for NRL.

Now, rugby 2004 is in my trash can and NRL will be in my cd rom for years to come...

HBG

Juniors
eastsrule said:

How old is your X-Box?

eastsrule

Bench
Forum Idiot - This is a problem that many people are encountering, I was hoping someone would be kind enough to help me. I am glad you took the time to reply to my problem, even though the nature was far out of line.

How about you get David Gallop's dick out of your ass and look at the world with two eyes. I like both codes and I hope there is nothing wrong with that, because I enjoy a good game of footy.

HBG - It is 1 and a half years old. It is fairly dusty.

Dragon Fanatic

Juniors
Forum Idiot you deserved to be slapped around with a humoungous floppy donkey dick. You have a bad head and a boyfriend. Yoiu enjoy male anal sex and your own mother turns you on. You are a complete and utter tool.

I havn't had any problems with my xbox version.....If your xbox was part of the first batch (bought within first 3 months) then it most likley has a thompson cd drive....some people have been getting dirty disc errors on a variety of games beacuse of the thompson drive (the other drives the xbox has used since have been fine)
Mine is a thompson and I have had no problems with league.
otherwise your disc could just be faulty

Ohh and forum idiot is a dickhead I hate union but I don't go on all day talkig about how gay it is do I!

[furrycat]

Coach
Forum Idiot said:
eastsrule said:

i couldnt care less. why dont you just go and play rugby 2004 instead? wanker.

And how would that help? I suggest you be quiet instead of randomly insulting people for no reason. You're telling him to go play rugby when all you've done is complain about the game so far? Wow... HYPOCRITE

In your words...

"Why dont you just go and play rugby 2004 instead? wanker."

Enough said...

Ausguy

Coach
eatsrule, its not a problem with the disc, i had this with my xbox before aswell, ring the number on the box for xbox help, they will send u a box to send it back in, its all so convenient i got my xbox back in 3 days after posting it, very impressed, u wont pay providing u have not had ur xbox more than a year

EWS

Juniors
Just becuase he like union is no reason to bag him out and tell him to play Rugby Union 2004. He likes both codes but this is a league forum so he wants to talk about league and the rugby league game. If he played RUgby Union 2004, and then found an error and posted it on a union forum, someone would tell him "Go and play Rugby League you wanker." So he will never win. Just give him a break, if it was your problem you WOULD care less.

Forum Idiot

Bench
eastsrule said:
Forum Idiot - This is a problem that many people are encountering, I was hoping someone would be kind enough to help me. I am glad you took the time to reply to my problem, even though the nature was far out of line.

How about you get David Gallop's dick out of your ass and look at the world with two eyes. I like both codes and I hope there is nothing wrong with that, because I enjoy a good game of footy.

i like both codes. i just dont like you! youre a friggin dickhead! you get your little bum buddies like f**king dragon fanatic to pm me on msn and threaten me! how tough are you, f**king dipshit! you get dragon fanatic to make up stories about you beating up 7 asians at once to try and scare me!!! hahahah you useless pussy! you are only 14! id smash your f**king head in! fair dinkum!

[furrycat]

Coach
Forum Idiot said:
eastsrule said:

i like both codes. i just dont like you! youre a friggin dickhead! you get your little bum buddies like f***ing dragon fanatic to pm me on msn and threaten me! how tough are you, f***ing dipshit! you get dragon fanatic to make up stories about you beating up 7 asians at once to try and scare me!!! hahahah you useless pussy! you are only 14! id smash your f***ing head in! fair dinkum!

Put your hand up if you like Forum Idiot

joondalup_giant

Staff member
Forum Idiot said:
eastsrule said:

i like both codes. i just dont like you! youre a friggin dickhead! you get your little bum buddies like f***ing dragon fanatic to pm me on msn and threaten me! how tough are you, f***ing dipshit! you get dragon fanatic to make up stories about you beating up 7 asians at once to try and scare me!!! hahahah you useless pussy! you are only 14! id smash your f***ing head in! fair dinkum!

funny funny stuff.....

eastsrule

Bench
Forum Idiot said:
eastsrule said:

Wait a second, this is coming from the center of the Rugby League Gaming community. Hell, I never saw you in the chat.

For your information, I never got Dragon Fanatic to send those PM's or things on MSN, that is news to me. He shares the same school as me.

I have never bashed 7 asians at once and I am not 14. I am 15.

You are not liked here, stop trying to impress people and go the f**k away!

Latest posts