What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Xerri’s 2nd Try V Souths

coolumsharkie

Referee
Which is why for all his criticism, it's important to have Moylan at FB - draws in defenders because he can ball play on the edge well. Threat of Moylan pulled the defender in and Wade read it perfectly.

Dugan doesn't have the same effect and whilst he will bring the ball back strong - we will miss Moylan.

Credit where it's dew, so did Moyzah!!! letting it slide past his chest. Obviously a well worked move but hey, it's impossible to read as a defender.

Yeah I've watched it 300 or so times.

taipan

Referee
My Jimmies were in full throttle after 9-30 on Saturday night.

Every Sharks' player was deserving of an Order of Australia.

Card Shark

Immortal
Isn’t it funny how sometimes when it goes out the backline (or left or right these days) you think.....where is the next break or next try coming from??

Then all of a sudden, it just seems to happen so easily.

Sign of the brilliance of Graham, eh!

Which is why for all his criticism, it's important to have Moylan at FB - draws in defenders because he can ball play on the edge well. Threat of Moylan pulled the defender in and Wade read it perfectly.

Dugan doesn't have the same effect and whilst he will bring the ball back strong - we will miss Moylan.
wow lucky his off the ball presence scares teams because not much else does.
how many tries did that other cat last year have by now?
mr happy can ball play too.

Card Shark

Immortal
Credit to Moylan for waiting to the very last 10th of a second to knock that ball over the deadball line.

Considering he was in Disneyland, it was immaculate timing.

Still can’t believe he wasn’t taken from the field immediately, he really looked dazed.

Watched the end of the Graham Annesley weekly game review today to see what the story was. Our trainer let him stay on (after assessment) but the club doctor didn’t see the footage for a while as it was down. When vision came up, he was off.

I thought it was reported that the NRL had their own doctor at each game but I thought that was unrealistic. Big risk of conflict of interests with the club doctors making the call but be hard to get an independent doctor to all games.

Jimmy O

Juniors
I can’t confirm, but if you watch when Moylan was approached by the trainer he walked off a bit, then came back and it looked like he said “i don’t want to go off”.
Check it out but that is merely my opinion.

It was a black and white concussion, yes we may not have scored the ronaldo try without him but with all the new studies about CTE on ex footy players they need to look after them first and foremost.

Watching that replay of burges makes me sick. Can’t believe Sam can play this weekend. Damn donkey review committee.

Card Shark

Immortal
It was a sickening blow & I can’t believe he escaped suspension...actually, it’s the NRL, so i can.

Annesley was quizzed about what he thought about the hit but (rightly) declined to comment until it had been
before the judiciary.

He said he would be happy to talk about it next week, so hope 1 of the press people raise it with him. I suppose he’s hoping it’s old news & they forget about it but it truly is yet another system f**k up & should be made a point of!

It was a sickening blow & I can’t believe he escaped suspension...actually, it’s the NRL, so i can.

Annesley was quizzed about what he thought about the hit but (rightly) declined to comment until it had been
before the judiciary.

He said he would be happy to talk about it next week, so hope 1 of the press people raise it with him. I suppose he’s hoping it’s old news & they forget about it but it truly is yet another system f**k up & should be made a point of!
the game is a joke.
how the hell is maloney sitting on the sidelines this week when Burgess smashes moylans head in and is now unable to play due to concussion.
dead set give it away you bums.
every other sport is laughing.