What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Xtreme Sports!!!

SHAGMOP

Juniors
HOW GOOD ARE THEY!!!

i reakon that extreme sports are some of the best sports in the world. im a big fan of skateboarding and think it should be an olympic sport

does anyone else here like extreme sports?

bucko

Juniors
Yeah man, I'm a big fan of taking it to the extreme!! I also really like Skating, and the best thing is it's something you can just keep on improving at. The skill level has really risen in recent years, and is always on the improve. And the Tony Hawk's games are just awesome 8)

Jono Russell

Bench
i love the dirt bikes they are f**king unreal, crusty demons of dirt was the best show ive seen since blink 182 in besided rugby league no sport comes as close to being the best as the moto xtreme bikes is.

SHAGMOP

Juniors
nice. hey dose anyone else have a favourite xreme sport?

what extreme sports do u guys think should be in the olympics?

9_degrees

Juniors
I ride downhill mountain bike. For those who dont know what it is theres 2 types of mountain biking=
1)Cross country: self explainatory, pretty much ride on off road trails and stuff
2)Downhill: is where you ride psycho steep trails. Do big dropoffs, big jumps and you do all this stuff with alot of speed.
Its pretty extreme and everytime you ride you will atleast get some sort of minor injury or cut if your pushing yourself hard enough.

SHAGMOP

Juniors
i got a mate who rides downhill. sound like crazy stuff. i heard that someone has died racing downhill.

bucko

Juniors
Yeah, wouldn't surprise me. I tell ya waht, it's awesome to watch, and although I've never done anything too extreme downhill, the adrenaline must be awesome!