What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Y.N.W.A Thread III: Enter 'The Normal One'

lolesi

First Grade
Man Utd ey. Good. We need to beat them. So sick of losing to them the last few years.

thorson1987

Coach
Seriously, where was our captain and vice captain for the shootout.

Milner should have been one of the 1st.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
I wanna know why John Henry wasn't out there taking one as well. f**king FSG :sarcasm:

Didn't get to see the game but just as gutted seeing the result. Such a bloody cruel way to lose is penalties.

thorson1987

Coach
I wanna know why John Henry wasn't out there taking one as well. f**king FSG :sarcasm:

Didn't get to see the game but just as gutted seeing the result. Such a bloody cruel way to lose is penalties.

Same. Was driving down the hume hwy so had the epl live app updating.

Just stopped for my compulsory break to keep the rms off my arse and watched the highlights.

Migs went the right way on each penalty. Missed the 3 by an inch or 2.

Couts penalty was disgraceful.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Same. Was driving down the hume hwy so had the epl live app updating.

Just stopped for my compulsory break to keep the rms off my arse and watched the highlights.

Migs went the right way on each penalty. Missed the 3 by an inch or 2.

Couts penalty was disgraceful.

Sounds freaking agonising. CB you sound like you watched the game, must've been torture.

I know it was only the Carling Cup, but I really wanted that. The boost in morale and confidence it would've given the squad under Klopp would've been massive for us I reckon.

Hopefully we go hard in the Europa and knock out the Manure scum now. Should've buried them at Anfield.

saint.nick

Coach
I wanted to chuck my laptop at the wall after that Coutinho penalty. It was almost illegal- arguably was. Did a stupid little pause in his penalty run-up, except it actually looked like he completely stopped. It took all the fizz out of his shot and it was an easy save.

Just f**king hit the damn thing!!!!!!

To be honest, we were terrible for most of the game, but we improved well when Origi came on to partner Sturridge.

lolesi

First Grade
It is a massive positive how Origi is coming along. Number 2 behind DS now for sure.

cb4

First Grade
Sounds freaking agonising. CB you sound like you watched the game, must've been torture.

I know it was only the Carling Cup, but I really wanted that. The boost in morale and confidence it would've given the squad under Klopp would've been massive for us I reckon.

Hopefully we go hard in the Europa and knock out the Manure scum now. Should've buried them at Anfield.

I watched the f**king game from start to finish. Gutted.

lolesi

First Grade
watching the game this morning and geez it's nice to watch when we play like this.

Class so far by Lallana, Firmino, the movement and work rate of Origi and great to see Flanno starting and bashed Sterling all half before the little germ was replaced at half time.

We are doing it easy, once we find this consistency it will be good times ahead

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Been a great game to watch hasn't it. Everyone has put in a shift and worked hard. Haven't had to risk Studge or Couts as well which is a bonus.