What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Y.N.W.A. Thread (Liverpool fans thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CliffyIsGod

First Grade
bb8ea.gif

Red Bear

Referee
Great season we're having, f**k.

Funny thing is we have one of the best defences in the league (be better if Kelly was chosen ahead of Johnson) but our finishing is deplorable.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Not good enough! We can't beat blackburn at home! this is unacceptable.
I find it funny that bottom of the table relegation favourites Blackburn, with their grand total of 11 points have got 4 of those (or 36%) from our two teams.

Foz

Bench
Should bet on the opposing keeper to get man of the match at Anfield you'd be a millionaire.
How the hell a keeper in his first game stopped that Carroll effort in the first half 'll never know and the one right at the end too was a screamer.
Oh well at least the skippers back and January transfer window to come.

Knightmare

Coach
We need to start arranging to have the opposition keeper clubbed in the kneecaps as soon as they step off the team bus at Anfield...

Nevcost

Juniors
We need a striker, who is a proven finisher. I was playing Fifa this morning in manager mode, the first player I signed was Gonzalo Higuain for about 30mil pounds. I'm not saying he is a realistic signing but if we could sign him or someone else who can put the ball in the back of the net and play a season without being banned for 8 to 10 matches, we would be so much better off.

Red Bear

Referee
Good weekend for us then with Chelsea losing and Spurs dropping points. Two points outside the top 4. Big game against Citeh on Wednesday morning

HowHigh

Coach
Yeah game is tomorrow morning, not sure on the exact time I always struggle trying to figure the time difference.

Big game for us, could see us move back into the top 4 (if we win by 5 lol), but at least equal 4th with chelsea

skeepe

Immortal
Frustrating game so far. We've been the better side - quite comfortably so - yet we're down 0-2 thanks to two Reina howlers.

cb4

First Grade
We were the better team no doubt... Downings missed gift really hurt us.

Him and Carrol cant be pursisted with anymore. Or Kuyt. Why was Bellamy subbed after scoring 2 goals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts