What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwnnn

I had to laugh at the dance moves. That will come back to haunt him.

I don’t think He has have the confidence to make it. They will chew him up.

SadShark

Bench
Pretending he wants to play NFL is an Orr brothers ruse, concocted to break his Sharks contract & get to Townsville early.

End of. f**k em’

carcharias

Immortal
Been watching some NFL show on 7mate in the mornings
It is like a doco about the greatest teams
They did the broncos last two days
The team that John Elway was in.
It was pretty interesting
I can see why he is keen to have a go
He’ll need to pack on the weight though
The running back?? Who runs like a winger looked about 120 kegs and absolutely flew

kal83

Juniors
If he plays a down that will be an achievement. NFL is notoriously brutal when it comes to sacking/benching players for mistakes. He won't be allowed game time to learn the game like he did when he shifted to fullback this year. If he drops a punt return chances are he gets benched and he won't get another chance.

Quigs

Immortal
Will he end up playing for the Fijian Sevens?

There is a good chance I reckon.

Could be really embarrassing if that ends up being highlights of his NFL career.Hes obviously backing himself so bit of credit for guts I guess-not much credit for brains.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Slot Receiver, Punt Returner --> New England Patriots.

The charmed life to continue.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Might want to show a video in the full kit.

I can catch a ball in a t shirt and cap.

Played when Barba, Fifta and Gall won us a GF.

Played in the QLD team with Smithy, JT, Inglis.

Played scored 5 against France for Australia.

Slot reciever to Tom Brady is just how it will roll....

0.5 snaps per game, 3 TDs.

Hailed as awesome.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Now if he gets drafted by team like Lions, Bengals or Browns i reckon he will throw it in before it starts, he will want a so called glamour team, i hope if gets drafted its to Detroit, see how he fits in there

bluefox68

Staff member
Now if he gets drafted by team like Lions, Bengals or Browns i reckon he will throw it in before it starts, he will want a so called glamour team, i hope if gets drafted its to Detroit, see how he fits in there
Nah - New England would be funny because it is absolutely freezing there in winter (when NFL season is played)...

He seems obsessed with shit American
Culture
And unless hes in on the Orrs Plan, as speculated by the astute Mr. Sad ,Its all going to come back to bite him on the a*se.None of the great RL. Players need to prove nothing to any NFL crap . Different Games --at the Elite level Rugby league is the better one.