What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yahoo Fantasy NBA 14/15

McLovin

Staff member
I'm hoping eventually he'll come good.. Can't possibly go a whole season playing like that. Chandler for me isn't a good fit. Already strong in rebounds and blocks so not needed

ShaneO85

Juniors
this is going to be a nerve wracking week McLovin... I'm well behind at the moment but you've had more players on the floor so far.. thursday and friday i have almost full rosters and you've barely got anyone playing but then sunday you are full and i have no one playing... going to be hard to get a read on how we stand until it is all finished...

McLovin

Staff member
Yeh way to early in the week to be counting chickens. The result by Friday night would be a good indication of who's going to win the matchup seeing as Sunday i'll more than likely pile on stats...

ShaneO85

Juniors
I'm almost ready to call it now... tomorrow for me and sunday for you should cancel each other out... i think you've got too big a lead in most categories for me to catch you without some huge performances...

McLovin

Staff member
I have 5 players averaging 10+ rebounds per game and 2 more on 8+. In need of scoring (fgm/points/3ptm). Offering bigs/rebounding.

Aragorn

First Grade
D Rose isnt great at PR is he?.....

I'm sure his response to that will be.... " I couldnt care less" :shock:

keep gettin' em' cheques. :lol:

Nth-Qld-Raider

Juniors
Philly have a nice young core group at the moment with MCW and Wroten in the backcourt, Noel at the 4 and Embiid at C next yr, if they can get a SF from the 15 draft class or via free agency, they are set for a while and can start building for the future.

Nth-Qld-Raider

Juniors
After 3 weeks its pretty clear my team is well below par, it looks like last yr all over again.
I knew it would be tough without KD at the start, but I wasn't counting on 3 or 4 others killing my team by being so inconsistent.

Aragorn

First Grade
After 3 weeks its pretty clear my team is well below par, it looks like last yr all over again.
I knew it would be tough without KD at the start, but I wasn't counting on 3 or 4 others killing my team by being so inconsistent.

no disrespect commish, but when 1/2 your roster are filled with players from Philly, Detroit, Denver & Boston, its usually a bad sign.

I have Supersonics this week, and what I want to know is how did he get so many studs in that roster - Harden, Williams, Dirk, Tim Duncan, Ariza and Milsap? FMD.....:shock:

Nth-Qld-Raider

Juniors
no disrespect commish, but when 1/2 your roster are filled with players from Philly, Detroit, Denver & Boston, its usually a bad sign.

I have Supersonics this week, and what I want to know is how did he get so many studs in that roster - Harden, Williams, Dirk, Tim Duncan, Ariza and Milsap? FMD.....:shock:

Its all good mate, I realized I pretty much fkd up some of my draft and it has and will continue to cost me all year :roll: I'll just keep battling away and hope a win isn't too far away.

My man Swaggy might be the missing link haha Kobe does need plenty of help scoring in LA.

McLovin

Staff member
First Rubio, then D-Wade, Now Dwight...Shumpert missed some games recently...injuries killing me lately....

In saying that, Steve Spurs' team isn't a reflection of his record. Stacked!

Aragorn

First Grade
First Rubio, then D-Wade, Now Dwight...Shumpert missed some games recently...injuries killing me lately....

On top of Dwights injury, there's the child abuse legal case against him. Sucks to be Dwight. Sucks even more to own him in fantasy.

I'll take him if you want to trade? :sarcasm:

HowHigh

Coach
Your team (I'm assuming Steves Spurs) is now looking super hot......

I love me some Rondo. Want to do a trade? :D
lol no thanks, I waited out his injury now I'm cashing in on his near triple double every game

I started off bad cause I took some injured players (2 on purpose another couple accidentally lol)