What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yahoo Fantasy NBA 14/15

McLovin

Staff member
Yeh tell me about injuries lol..very frustrating. Just when i get Wade and Shumpert back, Ginobili and Bogut go down.... Figured with the injuries i currently have it's very hard to win matchups and with not much in the free agent list i've picked up Pekovic to stash him.. Hopefully He and Rubio come back around the same time in a few weeks so i can make a mid season playoff push

Aragorn

First Grade
Yeh tell me about injuries lol..very frustrating. Just when i get Wade and Shumpert back, Ginobili and Bogut go down.... Figured with the injuries i currently have it's very hard to win matchups and with not much in the free agent list i've picked up Pekovic to stash him.. Hopefully He and Rubio come back around the same time in a few weeks so i can make a mid season playoff push

are you doing a Philly and deliberately tanking? because I saw you left OJ Majo on the bench the other day despite 1/2 of your team not even playing....? :lol:

McLovin

Staff member
Nah that was just shit management lol.. not tanking, just somehow missed a day updating the roster

skeepe

Immortal
Jabari Parker out for the season :(

What to do... how does the whole multi-season thing work? How many players do we get to keep etc? I'd quite like to keep Parker long term, but don't want to lose a roster spot for the rest of the season either.

skeepe

Immortal
It's all going to shit for the Hills Hoists... Parker tears his ACL and RoLo breaks his hand on the same day, now Kawhi is out with a sore hand and Sanders goes and gets himself suspended.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Finally had a good week for the first time in ages. I have a chance at this thing if my guys stay healthy.

Anybody want to trade for Melo? I'll accept a player with a lower ceiling but higher chance at consistency.

Last edited:

Aragorn

First Grade
Anyone with a fully healthy squad in the play offs can win this. All it takes is one jury to your 20 / 10 player to derail everything.

Nth-Qld-Raider

Juniors
We should make a call on a keeper league, if we want it or not. 3 or 5 keepers would be the go I think.

It might be the only way I continue going forward haha I've almost had enough now, my team is only good for 4 days, 10-3 or 9-4 lead each week and then falls in a heap of shit.

Keeper league is easy to sort out, after the season ends everyone posts up the players they want to keep and I put then in your team squad before next yrs draft.

skeepe

Immortal
I'm up for that, I'll definitely be back next year regardless.

Oh and thanks for the well-timed Durant injury, don't think I would have won without it.

Tom155

Coach
Why don't we keep this year as a single season league and start a keeper league fresh next year so everybody knows it's a keeper league from the start & can draft accordingly, bit late to change this season imo

Nth-Qld-Raider

Juniors
Yeah skeepe the KD Injury hurt me again haha I also checked the nba news early yesterday morning in regards to swaggy getting a 1 game suspension, it said he was likely to get it so I didnt play him and he fired up. KD was also a game time decision and I was on the road traveling to Mackay so didnt know he was out.

Aragorn

First Grade
It doesn't matter much to me - I'm good with starting fresh and defending my title next year

HowHigh

Coach
I prefer starting fresh, that way its an even playing field every year.
Either way I'll still play though..

attamarrap

Juniors
Yea I'm keen but if your going to make a keeper league Start it next season the only thing is you need commitment from everyone in the league if you have a couple of inactives it will wreck it and if one person stops playing it also wrecks it so maybe trim it to 10 managers who are committed

Last edited:

ShaneO85

Juniors
I'm keen on keeper league. The only fair way to do it really would be from scratch next year, although I'd really love to keep John Wall and Boogie. Wall was in my 2nd place team last year and I can't imagine not having his 10-10/gm.