What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yahoo Fantasy NBA 14/15

HowHigh

Coach
I'd be up for a keeper league next year onward then I guess.
Would have to really rethink the draft picks.

Aragorn

First Grade
Yea I'm keen but if your going to make a keeper league Start it next season the only thing is you need commitment from everyone in the league if you have a couple of inactives it will wreck it and if one person stops playing it also wrecks it so maybe trim it to 10 managers who are committed

Yeah, so what happens the following year if people drop out? Their replacements gets their roster or it goes up for grabs in the draft?

attamarrap

Juniors
Start again mate that's what I'm saying if your doing a keeper league you have to commit to it or it ruins it for everyone

Nth-Qld-Raider

Juniors
Start again mate that's what I'm saying if your doing a keeper league you have to commit to it or it ruins it for everyone

Yeah I agree mate, if we are to do a keeper league in the future you need total commitment from all teams to stick around for the long haul or its not worth doing.

I don't mind what we do now starting fresh every year, I just thought a keeper league would be something different.

Nth-Qld-Raider

Juniors
Hey would any of you guys be interested in doing a new nrlceo comp here at the LU this year if I set one up.

I know the othe guys who used to do nrlceo here changed sites because the old one was playing up, but the new site The Bench worked great last year and had no dramas at all.

I'll likely put up and interest thread next week and see how we go from there.

ShaneO85

Juniors
I sense some resentment in your post.

but yeah, you're right. :D

No resentment. I am resigned to knowing I will be the one to be raped anytime someone goes off. Heaven forbid one of my guys bust out a 40 pt game. Or even more than 3 have 30 pt games on the one day. Ha ha.

McLovin

Staff member
Health is returning to me... my wolves big 3 all expected to return very soon...

McLovin

Staff member
Shane O - Sorry but i just don't see Lee producing much more than what he's giving now. Good offer though ;)

skeepe

Immortal
It seems pretty much every single player on my team bar Griffin has decided not to bother with the month of January.

Free agent pickings are very slim too.

Aragorn

First Grade
ah bugger! my MVP Aldridge is now out for 2 months..... let the downhill slide begin....

HowHigh

Coach
I'm definitely struggling at the moment..I think all of the gun FAs I picked up have lost minutes or just playing shit now.

Nth-Qld-Raider

Juniors
I wish injuries would just piss off haha.

Finally get going with 3 wins in a row and yep injuries hit again, Noah, Wroten, Holiday, now JV has a drama.

By the sounds of things Wrotens knee injury is bad, so decided to gamble on the 10 day contract bloke in NY, Galloway. I hope NO actually keep everyone in the loop this time with Jrue Holidays injury, not like last yr they didn't say anything until almost the end of the season.

On the plus side, KD is now rolling and stuffing the stat sheet.

Nth-Qld-Raider

Juniors
Yep why not add another injury to the list, Jennings gone, likely done his achillies.

Almost 2014 all over again, lose 3 PGs at about this time of the year.

I hope Jrue Holiday comes back at some stage.

Latest posts