What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yahoo Fantasy NBA 14/15

ShaneO85

Juniors
This could almost all be left up to chance with coaches starting to randomly rest guys going into the playoffs and even shutting down some guys who aren't hurt for the season.

Aragorn

First Grade
This could almost all be left up to chance with coaches starting to randomly rest guys going into the playoffs and even shutting down some guys who aren't hurt for the season.

my guys arent injured, but a few of them in the tank teams have gone into sleep mode. WTFU!

ShaneO85

Juniors
my guys arent injured, but a few of them in the tank teams have gone into sleep mode. WTFU!

That's what I am starting to worry about. Draymond Green and Boogie are both getting rested by the sounds of it. That hurts me pretty badly.

ShaneO85

Juniors
Jeebus. 1 day left and our matchup has 1 FGM, 1 OREB, 1 steal, 1 block and 4 turn overs separating us.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Looks like I just scraped through. 5 points in it.

Unless Redick plays these last 2 minutes of garbage time. Funnily enough if the Lakers weren't so terrible I'd lose this. Redick would have played more than 21 minutes tonight and he'd probably get those 5 points and it would be 6-7 instead of 7-6.

I gambled on D-Rose coming back this week and when he didn't I thought it was game over going into today.

And then there was 2.

ShaneO85

Juniors
Dammit, got me by 5 points for the 7-6 win. Wish I had've realised Rudy would be out all week. Could have slotted in one replacement and clinched a finals spot. Well done all on the season. Good luck in the final.

Aragorn

First Grade
Looks like I just scraped through. 5 points in it.

Unless Redick plays these last 2 minutes of garbage time. Funnily enough if the Lakers weren't so terrible I'd lose this. Redick would have played more than 21 minutes tonight and he'd probably get those 5 points and it would be 6-7 instead of 7-6.

I gambled on D-Rose coming back this week and when he didn't I thought it was game over going into today.

And then there was 2.

Lost only three matches the whole season & two of them to you.

So i guess its fitting that we meet in the final.

If you beat 3-0 I will gladly eat humble pie.... but.... if.... i... win...... :crazy:

Aragorn

First Grade
one more day to go.... I better get that trophy cabinet (figuratively speaking) ready....

BunniesMan

Immortal
Frustrating. If all my guys played today I might have had a chance. 3-10 but I got close in 4 categories.

Well done Aragorn.

It was a fun season.

Aragorn

First Grade
Cheers BunniesMan.

10-3 scoreline was a bit flattering but I'll take it.

Thanks to NQ AllStars for organising this, and I look forward to doing it all again next season and adding another championship line to my name.

#THUNDERUP!

Last edited:

Latest posts