What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

YEEHA! Ride'em Cowboy!

stevo

Juniors
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm speechless, well, nearly. My mind is......... holy shit.............I'm just so happy!

GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!

thuganomics

Coach
The Cowboys! They just have so much pride and passion in their footy its nearly impossible to hate them! Lets hope they give those goosters a touch up because i dont wanna see those goosters in the final.

stevo

Juniors
hehe, i'm going to thr GF and i'm so hoping they beat the chooks. I've always had a soft spot for them cause i used to live up that way. Dairy Farmers is absolutely one of the greatest stadiums to watch footy. The atmosphere is electric. i was so close to telling my boss i couldn't work this weekend cause i'm going to the game. the only reason i didn't was cause we were so under staffed it wasn't funny :(

i would have been crying like a bay if i had gone :cry:

stevo

Juniors
Hell yeah. It would have been great. The Mad Cow would be the place to be. Well it used to be. I remember going there after a legends of league game and all the players were there. Benny Ellias stole the mike from the cover band and started singing. it was gold!

axie

Juniors
They use the push pretty often and have gotten away with the ball quite a few times. Their push is timed really well, plus they know when to use it to catch 'em by surprise.

its been one hell of an upsetting year with footy. first was origin and after we won in origin 2 in one of the greatest nites ever, we go onto lose which was so upsetting but then the broncos owned st george 2 nights later and after that i KNEW the broncos would win the grand final, yet they got a bunch of injuries and decided to play stu kelly and all of a sudden we are out of the running.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Hope your Mad Monday is as good as ours was, Kaz and pennywise. :p

What a game! I expected a win, but it never felt certain until that final few minutes. The Cowboys' scrambling defence was some of the best I've ever seen, and if they can muster than next week against the Rorters, it could be a miracle grand final appearance.

That said, I can't see it happening. God hates me, and will no doubt put a Sydney vs. Bulldogs GF on. I need a snoozing emoticon.

Kaz

junior
The Broncos won't be having a Mad Monday.

I think it has already started. :lol:

Congrats to the Cowboys.

BTW: Do you think Webcke was bitten by Fien.

Misanthrope

Staff member
It did look awful suspicious, which is disappointing after the Cowboys have done so well of late. I think it was big of Webcke not to say anything about it during the game. He's obviously aware that the game doesn't need anymore controversy.

~bedsy~

First Grade
pennywisealfie said:
:thumnn

It was a great game and they won it with their defence, if they just clean up their ball control they could just beat the Roosters next Sunday!

He did bite Webcke.

Risa

Bench
Well done to the Cowboys. How good was the atmosphere in that stadium! Fantastic stuff. Now we can only hope that they get the Roosters next week.