What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yipi Yi Yo On With The Show

tye

Juniors
Could make life tough for the AB's, a possible QF v France in Wales!!!!!!!!! Watch your backs ABs

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
geez, wouldn't the frogs be pissed of

host nation going down first up

tye said:
Could make life tough for the AB's, a possible QF v France in Wales!!!!!!!!! Watch your backs ABs

The AB's will be loving it...a QF in a neutral ground.

The frogs will get their ass$s kicked...;-)

shiznit

Coach
Maaaaate!! how about the AB's.... Hammered the Italians... and Italy is supposed to be pretty good.

weasel

First Grade
Can't really comment on the All Blacks performance, but I ended up turning off the Wallabies match. I'm not one of those union knockers, I'm a fan of the sport, but that was boring viewing. Spread the ball, player strolls into a massive gap or runs down the sideline fifty metres to score with little trouble. For such a point scoring spree there was absolutely zero entertainment value.

ozbash

Referee
shiznit said:
Maaaaate!! how about the AB's.... Hammered the Italians... and Italy is supposed to be pretty good.

probably the best ive seen the AB's go for a while. The support and continuity was awesome.

damned shame about those 2 trys the spaghetti scoffers scored. GH wont be too happy about that aspect..

shiznit

Coach
I was a little worried about our set piece. the italians are very strong around the scrums and lineouts. i thought the scrums and lineouts were very even. the italian scrum was very good.

the australian game was pretty boring. Japan were just not good enough...

to put this into perspective Australia beat Japan by 90 odd points... NZ beat Italy by 60 odd points.

Japan has never beaten Italy and the last game they played the Italians beat Japan by 50 points. the Italians also beat scotland and wales in this years 6 nations and barely lost to Ireland and England.

a pretty scary result for the all blacks... and theres heaps for them to work on....

tye

Juniors
The Italians Are a much better team than that performance, they just froze & couldn,t handle the pressure. Mind you the AB's were awesome in the 1st half...Gee there is some awesome rugby coming up!!!!!

Timbo

Staff member
Wowsers, is it just me, or is Canada really going great guns against Wales.

With some decent funding Canada (and to a lesser extent, the US) could be top tier nations someday.

Thomas

First Grade
The Aussies could also certainly improve.

The Cherry Blossoms really disrupted their game plan early on...but the Wallabies found their game pretty quickly.

Elsom was pretty darn awesome around the field.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Ireland 14 - Georgia 10 :lol:

Wonder of the Paddys and their supporters are going to be talking their chances up so much now? Ireland will be lucky to make the finals at that rate, unless they lift their game they'll get done by the frogs and Los Pumas.

SA definitely been the most impressive side so far, the ABs haven't been tested yet. Oh and one more thing, England :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts