What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You are our bitches

_Johnsy

Referee
8 from the last 8 games, now thats gotta hurt. Cue the excuses, I wonder who Chucky will blame for tonights football lesson.

Gooners making excuses already
Broncs by 20

hehe, darius in the centres
must be one of the most impotent 3 quarter line going round.
for sum reason i see the broncs reaking absolute havoc come friday night.

I'm expecting us to win this, and win it comfortably.

If it was dry I would have said Broncos by 20+
It doesnt matter if it has best drainage in the world..if it is raining then the ball control will be affected and it wont be the open game we all want.
It will bring the Dragons right into this

It didn’t rain until the 54th minute. :lol::lol:

Broncos didn't backup at all tonight, Saints did a great job at slowing the game down to their pathetic level, and it worked.

That’s because your forwards were monstered and outplayed comprehensively.

An inneffective, lacklustre attack toasted you by more than 12, now thats embarrassing. So much for the all-star backline. In all honesty if hodges concentrated more on footy than whinging and cheap shots, he'd actually go ok, atm most overrated centre.

We had a short turnaround, and did it with 12 men, better luck next weeks lads.

Last edited:

broncos70

Juniors
lmao most overrated centre? even though every time he had a proper run at your centre and winger he got through?? wow..good post mate!!

ive got a good explanation..dropped balls in the middle..forwards not setting any platform for our kickers therefore resulting in crap kicks..our players just looked pretty burnt out..ah well..

everytime the forwards had a decent set and we went to hodges and folau they dominated..
i cant really say i expected us to win with bennet against us..ashame you guys dont get anywhere and cant put in good performances like that when it counts

_Johnsy

Referee
Memories of 92/93 must be very comforting when you have been outplayed for the 8th in a row time by us.
Quick get those GF videos on, before you need the tissues.

Bad luck again bitches.

Last edited:

broncos70

Juniors
haha talk it up mate...if you guys win the premiership, ill let you come to my house and smack me across the head with a cricket bat..
ive heard all this rubbish before..to be honest i really dont care if we lose to ya when it doesnt matter..you should start winning matches when it really counts e.g. a prelim final..or maybe a grand final?

_Johnsy

Referee
I am patient and it'll happen. Using that to comfort yourself after another loss to the big red V is quite sad.

Based on your replies, I think you do care.

kruzin

Juniors
We'll wait and see where st george at the end of the year :) Thats all i need to say..

Stewie Griffin

Juniors
can't really say we were outplayed...

Most of their tries came from our errors... don't remember except for the first try that was a set move.

Just shows that we were really bad tonight at the simple things. Got too ahead of ourselves.

Dragons did not do well either. Every time they attacked our line, they never seemed to be able to put us in a lot of pressure. But great defense though!

Ghoulies

Bench
Though crudely put, yeah it looks like it. We play like sh*t against you; you defend like champions against us. I disagree with you on Hodges after last night though. I thought he was easily our best.

broncoman

Juniors
Not really worried about that loss. It's impossible to win every week and to be 3-1 after 4 rounds is better than I was expecting. Dragons played well and we were 10% off our game and thats all it takes in this comp. Fair play to the Dragons for their performance but I know there is better than that to come from us.

beads6

First Grade
Good win by the Dragons there defence was awesome they really monstered the Broncos pack... I still don't think the Dragons attack is that great but they are a genuince chance to go all the way this year now they have a decent coach.

Rodent

Bench
Don't forget the Dragons were missing Matt Cooper. He manages to keep a lid on Hodges most of the time. It wasn't real hard for Hodges to get around Neville Costigan to set up Folau. Also, the Dragons only used 15 players. The Dragons attack is embryonic. There is a massive amount of improvement there. I don't think it's coincidental that the 4 sides the Dragons have played this year have all been down on form.
I was at the 92 and 93 GF's. We tried hard....it's all you can ask. Seriously, has there ever been a better club side than what the Broncos fielded in that era? I don't think you could do it now with the salary cap the way it is.

redvscotty

First Grade
Don't forget the Dragons were missing Matt Cooper. He manages to keep a lid on Hodges most of the time. It wasn't real hard for Hodges to get around Neville Costigan to set up Folau. Also, the Dragons only used 15 players. The Dragons attack is embryonic. There is a massive amount of improvement there. I don't think it's coincidental that the 4 sides the Dragons have played this year have all been down on form.
I was at the 92 and 93 GF's. We tried hard....it's all you can ask. Seriously, has there ever been a better club side than what the Broncos fielded in that era? I don't think you could do it now with the salary cap the way it is.

WRONG

With the exception of Cronulla.

Dazzat

First Grade
Memories of 92/93 must be very comforting when you have been outplayed for the 8th in a row time by us.
Quick get those GF videos on, before you need the tissues.

Bad luck again bitches.

Quite happy with the current turn of events ... enjoy your mid-season wins ... it will give you comfort come September.

Our biggest problem is choice ... which of the six FG replays to watch ... it's really difficult to pick on a rainy day like this ... which is your favourite Johnssy ...?

_Johnsy

Referee
Any one of the 15, especially the 11 in a row. As ours are history, so are yours.

Enjoyed the result last night, did you ?

Latest posts