What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You can only sign one. Which one?

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
Can you only sign that player for the next 5 years? Do you get to sign that player and a clone of them every year for 5 years?

Probably Ponga.

T-Boon

Coach
It is nothing personal against JTaum because he seems like a good lad but I just hate the edge forward position so much that I have no respect for him on the field. Pussy just runs at halves all game. I call it the coward position.

Dibs

Bench
Definitely Pongia if we only have to pay what the knights are. J. Trbojevic would be great and Munster is special. If we had to pay marquee money for pongia then I would pick the one I thought gave better value per $ in regards to salary cap.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
It is nothing personal against JTaum because he seems like a good lad but I just hate the edge forward position so much that I have no respect for him on the field. Pussy just runs at halves all game. I call it the coward position.
Taumalolo was tried at edge forward (where he was super destructive and able to play 80 minutes) but his defence wasn't good enough. He was always targeted and everyone got past him. He hasn't played on the edges since late 2014.

Noise

Coach

He hasn’t played on the edge in years.

strider

Post Whore
Itd be more fun putting all of them in the order you would pick em

Ponga
Taumololu
Munster
Turbos bro
Kikau
Turbo
Cleary
Taylor