What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You can only sign one. Which one?

Gazzamatta

Coach
Not on the list but Id want Michael Morgan. Taking control of The Cows last season he was unbelievably good. Morgo for me!

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Based on our current needs we probably lack a “classy” forward/forward leader, so JT wouId be my pick followed by Ponga.

T-Boon

Coach
Taumalolo was tried at edge forward (where he was super destructive and able to play 80 minutes) but his defence wasn't good enough. He was always targeted and everyone got past him. He hasn't played on the edges since late 2014.

I am thinking of another Jason Taumalolo.

T-Boon

Coach
Itd be more fun putting all of them in the order you would pick em

Ponga
Taumololu
Munster
Turbos bro
Kikau
Turbo
Cleary
Taylor
Mitchell
Holmes
Crichton
Arrow

That just looks like most of the Roosters team 5 years from now with a few million left to play around with as well.

Parra Cheeses

Juniors
So would it be true to say that the year we were penalized for our third party cap rorts. Our rort amounts were less than the third party payments the Broncos paid to players that were considered legal?

Are these the smarts you speak of Tboon and Ggutful?

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
So would it be true to say that the year we were penalized for our third party cap rorts. Our rort amounts were less than the third party payments the Broncos paid to players that were considered legal?

Are these the smarts you speak of Tboon and Ggutful?
We got caught because of infighting and the fact that some sack of shit faction ratted out on some other sack of shit faction. When I mention lack of smarts this is what I am referring to.

hindy111

Post Whore
Cam Munster

Dude is a beast, and halves are our biggest issue, imo.

Imagine Moses had Kikau running off him or toumolo though. Make his short pass look like a great pass even thought it was the same pass he throws to one of our edge forwards.

Ponga looks special but wait till coaches do a year data on him. They will clam down on him just like Hayne of 2009 and he will have to reinvent himself.
Munster,Turbo tom are safer bets at this stage.

hindy111

Post Whore
Itd be more fun putting all of them in the order you would pick em

Ponga
Taumololu
Munster
Turbos bro
Kikau
Turbo
Cleary
Taylor
Mitchell
Holmes
Crichton
Arrow

I'd have Taylor in top 5. Unsure about Cleary at this stage. I just see a younger Pearce

T-Boon

Coach
I'd have Taylor in top 5. Unsure about Cleary at this stage. I just see a younger Pearce

I think he is a bit short of Pearce level. Cleary has plateaued in my opinion. He was just slightly exciting because he was good young. He is possibly more like Jarryd Mullen.

hindy111

Post Whore
Yeah I mean he is calm and great in defense but I haven't seen him destroy teams consistantly. I would not be throwing 1 million at him

strider

Post Whore
Yeah I mean he is calm and great in defense but I haven't seen him destroy teams consistantly. I would not be throwing 1 million at him
He went great when he had to last year ... he seems the kind of guy happy to play a role but will step up if need be

Latest posts