What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You can take the boy outta Kemshee..

Perth Red

Post Whore
Guys a dropkick. Been sacked from every club and just a matter of time the same will happen at FC. I see my post with the video was removed lol

Shame because he does have talent, just no brain cells or morality. He was a big reason my club got relegated, I hope the fricker od’s on maccas.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Albert Kelly. The video made it to these shores today with world of sports Facebook page posting it.

deluded pom?

Coach
Anyone would think I’d blacked up, got off my tits and verbally abused a woman just to make the game look bad lol.

Kelly is a dropkick, always has been, always will be.
Yeah but a drop kick with two Challenge Cup winners’ medals in his back pocket.

deluded pom?

Coach
Along the same line as smacked up Albert, the Tomkins boys have been on the turps and abused some female bar staff. Classy pair! Google for video evidence.

http://www.nospam47.com/au/league/n...deo-wigan-warriors/1gkhty6qtfdxd1wuy5hfs76wj9
People in glass houses PR. Remind us all again which SL player who was playing for your favourites failed a drug test earlier this season? Kelly hasn’t been caught using drugs. You should be careful what you post. There are laws out there to stop that sort of thing. Unless you can prove otherwise of course.

adamkungl

Immortal
f**k me how much of a coward is Sam
Smart enough to shut his mouth when the camera comes on, knows its time to go, too gutless to drag his big bro out.
Testicles the size of a pea

Perth Red

Post Whore
People in glass houses PR. Remind us all again which SL player who was playing for your favourites failed a drug test earlier this season? Kelly hasn’t been caught using drugs. You should be careful what you post. There are laws out there to stop that sort of thing. Unless you can prove otherwise of course.

Yeh I’m sure his blood sugar levels were just a bit off lol. The Rovers player was a dck and has been punished accordingly.
But Albert shakes fans hands and gets selfies so all good here, nothing to see, move on.

Latest posts