What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You fairies ready for a game of footy?

Chook

First Grade
I just wanted to know in case you needed time to adjust your skirts in time for Friday?

So how does it feel coming up against the benchmark? I know you're all scared at that's understandable, but we won't be that tough on yas, well maybe we will just so we make a statement like "you're crap and we're the best!"

I know there's fear here, I can smell it! So one of you had better tell Folkes to keep his glass eye on the prize or we'll put 40 on yas in 40 mins!

But take heart dogs, it's only round 3 and I'm sure you'll all get over the flogging that is just now cresting the oncoming hill in front of you. There's always next week.:lol:

Chook.

Dogs Of War

Coach
You think you have an injury crisis now chook, wait till the dogs put the cleaners through you, you'll think that world war 3 has started with the amount of roosters who'll be sitting on the side line.

ibeme

First Grade
Personally, I'm not ready to take on the Roosters. I haven't played in a while, and I don't know if a bit of limbering up would be enough to remove the cobwebs left from a few years of relative inactivity. I'll be cheering from the sidelines however, and I have confidence that the Bulldogs can do the job on the Roosters.

Chook

First Grade
Dogs Of War said:
You think you have an injury crisis now chook, wait till the dogs put the cleaners through you, you'll think that world war 3 has started with the amount of roosters who'll be sitting on the side line.

That's better now we can get the banter underway.

Bah! The dogs couldn't put milk through a straw let alone the cleaners through us!

But as a favour from a Roosters fan, I'll notify the RSPCA to have vans on hand Friday night to pick up the listless bodies of dogs that need to be scraped off the floor of the cauldron.

17 dogs, 4 vans shit fit them in?

Chook.

Dogs Of War

Coach
RSPCA will need to be called to try and stop the carnage. The way I see it the RSPCA report will be as follows, Mad Dogs on the loose killing chickens, feathers fly. Last seen in moore park area.

MadDogMason

Juniors
Very arrogant indeed...U better keep your glass eye on SonnyBill Williams. Sorry to say but you cocks are going down and I mean further down than on your knees.
Should be a great game but don't get too cocky..Need I remind you 2-1 last season :lol: Better keep your eyes open when the ball comes out wide to Utai again hay :mrgreen:

Players To Watch
SonnyBill Williams
Brent Sherwin
Hutch Maiva

Dogs by 14 ;-)

Dogaholic

First Grade
MadDogMason said:
Sorry to say but you cocks are going down and I mean further down than on your knees.

They'r use to it. After the match in the dressing shed's.

:lol:

MadDogMason

Juniors
hahaha yer mate exactly right...That's why Ricky Stuart is so stressed during the game..cause he hasnt had his GIFT for being a great coach yet :mrgreen: :lol:

Chook

First Grade
Sonny Bill Williams?? Isn't he that country and western singer that got caught in the paddock wearing gumboots chasing a herd of sheep? And then he brought a song out about it called "You can't escape my love"? If baby bill does play you'd better warn him about Hodgo's gathering form. He'll find it hard singing with his face planted into the cauldron turf!

And if the mutant does get the ball out wide we'll have him covered. We've got banners advertising cheap thigh masters, that should get his attention :D

Chook.

MadDogMason

Juniors
hahaha no way...Hmmmm hodges or SonnyBill :oops: Oh SonnyBill anyday.
Wait till hodges runs at him or her runs at hodges...no one can put him down unless u got a army out there and by then he would of offloaded the ball already and shifty sends it out wide with a 3 man overlap :D U got no chance with Utai running at Walker and SonnyBill running at Hodges. :mrgreen:

Dogaholic

First Grade
Chook has no idea.

Sonny bill will run riot. Utai will be too strong. Hutch, O'meley and Price in the middle. shifty, Anasta and Thursty directing the play. El Masri slotting them from all over the park.

I sense a cricket score

Chook

First Grade
Silly Bill is yet to come up against a centre of any quality ie Hodges. And no Lyon doesn't count cause, well he was coached by Brian Smith and I don't rate any player coached by Smith.

Lille Bill will get stomped on Friday night. From this he'll never regain his confidence and end taking out the coverted award of Sookie of the Year! :clap: :clap:

Chook.

Dogaholic

First Grade
Remains to be seen.

Hegarty was unable to stop the pocket rocket's charge to the line

Sonny bill will be more than a handfull

Chook

First Grade
As you say, it remains to be seen.

Looking bloody forward to it though.

Chook.

MadDogMason

Juniors
As if lyon dosnt count to ur point ur making. Lyon was a rep centre and everything and SonnyBill walked all over him..Hodges is half of Lyon in exp...Sonny is a star already for that performance and he is only gonna get better and better. ;-)

Latest posts