What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You go girls

George Dragon

Juniors
As I said weeks ago
Segis and Kelly to Roosters, plus Penitani to Eels.
Meanwhile Dragons have signed no one

getsmarty

Immortal
As I said weeks ago
Segis and Kelly to Roosters, plus Penitani to Eels.
Meanwhile Dragons have signed no one

...how do you lose both your gun centres ?

George Dragon

Juniors

We have lost an entire backline.
Bremner
Penitani
Kelly
Segis
Horne
Studdon.
Relying on junior reps girls is not going to go well.
Head has ballsed this up big time.

getsmarty

Immortal

Episode 78: Holli Wheeler: “‘I owe this club so much and I can’t wait to pull that jersey back on'’

We have a compelling chat with St George Illawarra NRLW player Holli Wheeler on this week's podcast. Holli chats to us about being named as one of the Dragons marquee players for 2021, recovering from a serious ACL tear, her journey in rugby league and why she thinks the Dragons will be the real deal in the NRLW this season.
Also we recap the latest Dragons news (Su'a and Burgess signings, Dufty's departure, team list review, update on Lomax and Alvaro).
Plus we answer your fans questions and preview the clash against Manly on Friday. #redv

Dragsters

First Grade
We have lost an entire backline.
Bremner
Penitani
Kelly
Segis
Horne
Studdon.
Relying on junior reps girls is not going to go well.
Head has ballsed this up big time.

To be fair though, our girls have struggled to live up to expectations since the competitions inception, no matter how star studded we've been.

Perhaps it was time to try a new approach?

Latest posts