What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You go girls

jak

Bench
yes it was, read on the dragons website when were and how you Could watch the game, at 1pm on 9now, more to the bloody point WHY WOULD I LIE ABOUT IT. PS the replay is now on the mad dragon podcast on u tube

Last edited:

jak

Bench
Was it?.. and if not why the NSW Cup GF not televised on any TV channel?
yes it was, read on the dragons website when were and how you Could watch the game, at 1pm on 9now, more to the bloody point WHY WOULD I LIE ABOUT IT.

BLM01

First Grade
yes it was, read on the dragons website when were and how you Could watch the game, at 1pm on 9now, more to the bloody point WHY WOULD I LIE ABOUT IT.
@jak I was asking re NSW cup Newtown v Bears. I should of stated KOE or the Mens game.
I was out all day. Just asking dont yell :(

Last edited:

CozDragon

Juniors
was on 9now live,good game good result
It was a good game, Steelers were pretty dominant but really lacked with execution. Should have won comfortably. Knights did defend well though.
The 9 Cowan almost singlehandedly lost the game, she has to be one of the greediest players I have seen in that comp. So many times she chose to go herself on last and ruined any sort of attack they were doing. I was surprised she actually passed the ball for our second try.

Dragon David

First Grade
Surely we would be able to pick up some decent players from that team, especially forwards !!
Men's and Women's teams need big forwards who can play tough. We get the needed number and we will go well in both squads. The thing is though, even if you have the right players and a good balance in the backs and forwards, that doesn't mean winning comps unless they have great systems in place with top managers in the coaching ranks and the best strength, fitness and conditioning staff together with high tech training facilities and grounds to train at one place - which I hope the C of E will provide.

Latest posts