What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

you guys worried about greg ?

Noa

First Grade
ist2_1614570_milk_and_cookies.jpg

perverse

Referee
has inglis ever had a good game against the knights? historically we've shut him down very well.

also you're a total muppet.

Carnifex

Juniors
Every year his weight gets questioned. wtf? He isnt f**king fat! wow you cant see every single one of his abs, that doesnt mean he is unfit. Anyways he has been quiet this year but also hasnt seen much ball....im sure when the brillance is needed we can look to GI for something special.

Noa

First Grade
Yeah Billy and Gi have both been quiet. However GI did have a shocker on sat, but im comforted by the fact he ALWAYS bounces back hard from a sub-par game.

If I was Penrith, in a figurative sence, Im talking about the NRL team not the city coz that wouldnt make no sence at all, not literally speaking.

Then Id be worried.

maple_69

Bench
Well since Penrith don't throw Jennings the ball, at least he might see some action with Inglis running at him.

Has the potential to be a great matchup with the two leading centres in the game today.

little_aza

Juniors
If I was Penrith, in a figurative sence, Im talking about the NRL team not the city coz that wouldnt make no sence at all, not literally speaking.

Then Id be worried.

Hahahahaha. I concur... :lol:

But yeah, GI should bounce back. And with Cronk back, things should go back to normal...and awesome, once more. :p

melbourne_belle

Juniors
Not worried about Greg, he is no where near being fat and the reason he hasn't been seeing any decent ball is because Cam is running down his side and Finchy is over the other side. Cam hasn't been running any decent plays down his side and the one time they did against the sharks he scored.
I think the first 2 rounds have actually shown that Greg needs Finchy inside him in defense to kick his arse and make sure he doesn't leave his winger hanging. I think Greg can get very lazy in defense and needs a bomb up his arse and that bomb is Finchy, so hopefully Cronk is back this weekend so Finchy can swap back to Gregs side.

tezzah

Juniors
GI and Blair were the two unfittest of the lot to have returned back to full time training on 11th Jan. Not worried at all- seems Tolman has taken the spot light off him. Very long season for all rep. footy Storm players.

Latest posts