What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You Played Terrible

Pantha-Boy

Juniors
Im not being mean but i just tyhought i'd let you doggies supporters know that YOU PLAYED TERIBLE. Our Penrith side were not out our best and we still beat you by a whopping 26 points.
I wanted to ask if there were any serious issues at the club. I know the Bulldogs have a terrible record against us but how could you lose by that much points. Personally i think you guys are still suffering from the loss of Mason, Omely and Anasta. Your only hope now is SBW and if goes to the All Blacks the Dogs are ruined. Have fun watching your team play throughout the year im sure it will be thrilling:lol:

The Teach

Juniors
Please ignore Pantha-Boy doggies fans, as he is our illegitimate son who we Penrith fans choose to ignore. His opinion is not reflective of all panther fans, as we at times this year have played terribly as well and can sympathise with what you went through on Saturday night. It's just a shame that he chooses to rub it in, which most of our fans find despicable. So again, on behalf of all Penrith fans, we apologise for his dribble guys!

mightypanther

Juniors
Please ignore Pantha-Boy doggies fans, as he is our illegitimate son who we Penrith fans choose to ignore. His opinion is not reflective of all panther fans, as we at times this year have played terribly as well and can sympathise with what you went through on Saturday night. It's just a shame that he chooses to rub it in, which most of our fans find despicable. So again, on behalf of all Penrith fans, we apologise for his dribble guys!

I second that sentiment Teach.

Please Doggie fans........don't hold Pantha-Boy against the rest of us....;-) :lol:

ShineDog

Juniors
Panther boy....Play the dogs when they have Patten, Roberts, Tonga and Sonny Bill Williams....then we will see who gives out a flogging!

Abz

Juniors
LOL a team with $2,000,000 on the sidelines was disgraceful :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: who would've ever thought that possible?

bulldog

Bench
Definitely not worth replying to, but the sentiment is true, we were horrible - the good news is it can't get much worse........I hope.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Yeah you guys were terrible and I was pretty stunned about how bad you played but I can sympathise as my club was an absolute shower in the first two games of the season. Clearly you missed SBW greatly. Sonny Bill adds alot of passion, its amazing the difference he makes to the rest of the players.
For whatever reason we seem to have the wood on you of late, i hope it continues but good luck anyway.

ozzy_ozman

Juniors
its not that we missed sonny... we just had no speed... no go forward... no halves and no direction...

its going to get worse for us on friday when the titans will put 50 on us

Dogs Of War

Coach
Melbourne is coming up as well. And silly me has already bought tickets to the match in Melbourne. Going to be a long night for me.

Latest posts