What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You tube dedication

DRAGONZ_RULE

Coach
Hardly the most important part of the video, Pat ;-)

Brilliant stuff .... Charles, is there any way that you can get your son to upload the high quality video to a File Sharing site to allow us to download it? Unfortunately the Youtube website automatically reduces picture quality so that videos aren't massive in size.

charlesv

Juniors
I can ask him ,knowing him he will give it a go.

He definitely took after myself for the passion of the Red V :D

big pat

Coach
Hardly the most important part of the video, Pat ;-)

Brilliant stuff .... Charles, is there any way that you can get your son to upload the high quality video to a File Sharing site to allow us to download it? Unfortunately the Youtube website automatically reduces picture quality so that videos aren't massive in size.

read the post above you next time before you make a comment.

DRAGONZ_RULE

Coach
read the post above you next time before you make a comment.
Yeah, I clicked reply to your thing, wrote that, then watched the video, and then wrote the rest of the post before clicking send ... so once it went through, I saw you had posted again, cbf-ed editing.

charlesv

Juniors
Will do, he is enjoying the feedback from all as am I.

Many thanks to all the forum guys for the comments and keep on telling others to have a look.

It would be great to get an other GF but we are not greedy are we? :D

Latest posts