What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You were NOTHING Reynoldson

Mark Rudd

Juniors
Untill you came to the Storm. Hear? Nothing. And this is how you repaid the club.

So much for loyalty.

sheet_ed

Juniors
I think the Kirk-in-ator will be missed and sincerly good luck to him.

The problem that most of the guys who leave are the "married" guys - the old ball and chain wants the house, etc - so what's it cost the to buy a house in Newcastle $3 (ex GST)? - Only joking I actually love the Mosquito Coast.

The only problem I have had with the Kirk-in-ator (which he has never learn't) is that he never passes - Mr Predicable bash and barge on the same left flank second tackle (yawn!!).

I will miss him on Radio - he does have a face for Radio.

I think he is stupid thinking that Hagan will be next years State of Origin coach - Bellamy will be - bad luck Kirk :lol:

Anonymous

Juniors
Bellamy???????

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mark Rudd

Juniors
That'll teach him. Hopefully barge-@rse will break down again. That will also teach him. And Orford is Origin half. Which again will teach him. And some Storm forwards make Origin while he misses out. Yep, that'll teach him.

Us Storm fans are such mongrels.

innsaneink

Referee
Mark Rudd said:
That'll teach him. Hopefully barge-@rse will break down again. That will also teach him. And Orford is Origin half. Which again will teach him. And some Storm forwards make Origin while he misses out. Yep, that'll teach him.

Not hard to see why hes keen to piss off, what with "fans" like you! :lol:

Missa

Juniors
Mark Rudd said:

such a nice thing to say :roll: :roll: :roll:
very nasty wishing injury on anyone....

innsaneink said:
Mark Rudd said:

Not hard to see why hes keen to piss off, what with "fans" like you! :lol:

What did fans do?

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOG!!!

Dani

Immortal
personally, sure im pissed about kirk leaving, but im not wound up about it like a lot of others. these thigs happen, and just think, we could get another player cheaper and who may turn out to be better than kirk.
try to look on the bright side of things
theres too much negativity in here man =;

Stormwarning[c]

Juniors
My biggest concern is not that he is leaving it is the fact the supporters help him set up his foundation not more than a month and a half ago to help kids in the area he grew up play and develop in the game of League.

A big effort was made by a lot of people to raise a lot of money for him to get this foundation of the ground. Club 18 went without their normal mid-year auction night that raises money for junior development and the club to help him with this new foundation.

He isn't the first player to leave, but he is the first to invoke a clause in his contract to allow him to leave. It is for this reason I think a lot of storm supporters are dirty on him

He isn't the first player to leave, but he is the first to invoke a clause in his contract to allow him to leave. It is for this reason I think a lot of storm supporters are dirty on him

Exactly right. If someone's contract has run out, and the club can't offer a deal somewhere close to another offer, then fair enough. I would fully understand that decision. It is the fact that he opted on a clause in his contract allowing him to leave early that has pissed me off. And it is for that reason that I have a feeling he won't be getting the most friendly of receptions on Sat night. Have a feeling the crowd will be similar to when Noddy left.

Having said that, we have signed a couple of handy replacements, both of which will fill the void of Kirk, and possibly add some on field. IMO it will be off field the club will miss him most

LESStar58

Referee
Mark Rudd said:
Untill you came to the Storm. Hear? Nothing. And this is how you repaid the club.

So much for loyalty.

You idiot! The guy is 23 or 24 years old, newly married and has to think about his future. If you were a professional footballer and someone came to you with a offer for $250K a season what would you do? If you are in a position where you have a young wife and a the possibility of a family to support in the future you want to be in a position to do so. On top of that, he obviously has a goal to be much more than a regular first grader (or a bench player- which he has been for the earlier part of this year and most of last year) which is why he linked with Newcastle...Hagan is the Queensland coach and Kirk playing under the state coach week in week out can't hurt his chances none. I wouldn't be suprised to see him in the QLD Origin side next year.

Kirk leaving is a disapointment and I will certainly be wishing him well when I see him at the social club on Saturday. However...

RUGBY LEAGUE IS A BUSINESS AND THE PAST 10 YEARS HAVE BEEN A NEVERENDING REMINDER OF THIS! Football is Kirk's business and business is (obviously) good! So lay off him why don't you!

LESStar58

Referee
sheet_ed said:
I think he is stupid thinking that Hagan will be next years State of Origin coach - Bellamy will be - bad luck Kirk :lol:

I thought Bellamy was a New South Welshman...he played for Turvey Park in Wagga.

Reynoldson made his name in Melbourne and then snuck off to the Knights..I reckon Storm fans have a right to be angry...the forward pack for next season is looking very weak..we have lost Kearney and will lose Howeand Williams as well.

#-o

i dun see y u have 2 over react, sure major loss we lost 3 players
oooo noo u guys lost reynoldson
Bk= MAJOR LOSS TAHU=MAJOR LOSS ENNIS=MAJOR LOSS
do u c us bloody disrespecting them, hvaing lame ass banners on

grow up guys

:roll: :roll:

Latest posts